chapter 16

Hi hi peoples!! I know its been a couple days but ive been busy, writers block was put on blast and sooooooo into this book called " project fat suit" by not_present...its made me laugh, cry and angry! Its amazing so far!

-----------------------------

Chapter 16

Makena p.o.v

I stood there literally with my mouth open. I couldnt believe what the hell was going on before i got shoved by Z "answer the boy".

I couldnt help but stare at damen. He was so adorable with a pink and yellow rose pinned on him and a pink and yellow tie. Lindsey set me up!!! That bi- "helloooooo" z cut me off.

I smiled and nodded. He looked relieved, he then got up and put on the charm bracelet. It was silver with stitches of yellow in it consisting 5 charms. A cheerleader, a basket of fruits, a key, a musical note and lastly a heart.

I stared in awe and hugged him. He then chuckled holding my hand pointing at each charm

"this one is cause your a cheerleader, this one cause of the fruit basket you love, the keys i lost to your car, this cause you love music and finally the heart to asking you to the dance plus many more to come" he said smiling.

"i love it!!" i giggled.

He can be such a dick and such a dork at times. I dont know what im gonna' do with him! Me and damen were literally all smiles that night. Jason was really good at music! I was in the middle to a drake song when i felt vibratioms on my leg. Yea yea i put my phone on the strap of my heel!

Cliche cinderella story type thing but if i wasnt for hilary duff id lose my phone with all this poof!! I had a text from my mom.

"I WANT YOUR WANNA' BE MARIAH ASS OUT THAT F***ING DANCE NOW"

I cringed at the text and went outside, there she was by her car. When she saw me she stormed to me grabbing my hair and pulling me to the car then slamming  me on the door.  I wasn't for a pity party so I lashed out on her not even letting her speak.

"All of this cause I won't follow your dreams? Yes i like cheering but i love singing  and acting more!  You make cheering a chore and I'm bored to f***ing death!  NOBODY told you to open those legs early and have me!  Where's dad now?  Huh?!  Oh and I'm going to juliard and there's nothing you will do about it"

My mom looked at me with tears in her eyes "pack your sh*t and get the f**k out my house" she yelled then drove off.

I felt bad for what I said but I'm tired of being controlled!

"kens I'm sooooo sorry" Lindsey and Damen said running up to me.

So much for privacy!! "it's ok Damen,  you made me very happy today and I thank you so much for it"

He looked at me in shock  but hugged me.

"sorry to cut this night short but I'd really like to get my stuff then rent a room for the night" I said to Damen.

"um no you're not! You can stay with me,  duuuuh" Z suggested.

I shrugged then  followed Z to her car waving bye to Damen lifting up my phone as a "I'll text you later " sign.  We went and got my car and clothes then went to Lindsey's falling asleep after talking about my juliard application and performances if i get called.

*next day*

*Smack*

My phone was thrown to my face. What the hell!!! I glanced to the side and saw a grinning Lindsey.

"what? " I said tying up my hair.

"lunch date with lasts nights hottie" she yelled in my face.

What. The. F*ck.

"what?! " I yelled sharply.

"yeah with James,  um john"

"Jason" I yelled in frustration.

This girl will be the death of me! I got up and took a shower washing my hair, i quickly flat ironed my damp hair (a/n: totally possible cause I have the instyler), putting on a black crop top with pink kisses on it, a neon pink half Minaj jeans,  black Nike heel-boots and a black and pink snapback. A touch of pink gloss and i was ready to go.

I drove to the address Lindsey told me,  I ended up at a Starbucks/ diner. Where the hell did this come from!?  I lived here practically all my life and never seen this! I parked my car and walked in.

"I expected Nicki to come out that car buuuut you did a good entrance" Jason said startling me.

"ha I get that alot" I said hugging him.

(scoffs) "want anything?"

"ummmmmm a chocolate latte and a chocolate donut pleeeeeease" i said.

Usually i pay but i really dont know if my mom froze my bank account so to save embarrasement ill leave it at that!

"So talk to me, what do you do?" he asked.

"music and acting, i want to go to juliard but my mom wont let me"

"really?" he stated with an arched brow.

"yea, you look like i said something bad" i said.

"sometimes you got to cross boundries cause at the end of the day its YOU who will suffer, go for it"

"wow, thanks"

We talked about school while eating and i settled with touring him monday. The guy is adorable!! He walked me to the car and i headed home.

*damen p.o.v*

Im happy i made kenz happy last night...we texted half the day today.

*phone rings*

Hmmmmm private....

Damen:hello?

???: *laughs* better watch your lil' b***h

Damen: yo who the f**k is this?!

???:soon youll find out, you know damen she is one fine a** chick, to bad...ill mess up that pretty face of hers!

*hangs up*

I slammed my phone down. Makena!