chapter 12.

Hey! Excuse my typos ladies and maybe gents. Any thoughts on who is hurting makena? 

---------------------------------------  

Unknown p.o.v

I had her! I almost had the chance of getting rid of her! Till damen decided to play superman. I knocked her out cold hoping she died with that blow, damen always getting in peoples way. I watched in the shadows, stalked her facebook page. Of what i see she hates damen, shit we all knew that. Then he came to seeing what she has become and i see slowly she has captured his heart. There is no god damn way im letting that bitch have him. Why? Cause damen black is mine!!

----------------------------------------

Damen p.o.v

I felt useless, she never answered my text. I slammed my phone on the ground and walked in circles, i teased her for two years and i managed to make it worse. Her dad was a coward! Leaving such a beautiful daughter behind. I was stressed and i needed to go out. I felt like a damn fool. I picked up my phone and called my little bro.

"Sup bro?" My brother damien said.

"Where you at? I need some drinks."

"At a party lindsey invited me to a couple minutes ago, i didnt  want to bother you so i left alone."

Lindsey? Makena might be there!

"Aiight bro where is it at? Have you seen makena?".

" um 124 mt.nevis and yea i saw her enter the kitchen for a drink". (People i make every address other details up)

"Ok bro be there in a bit" i said and hanged up.

I took a fast shower and threw on a plain green T with a black freshly starched dickies pants. Matching black and green jordans and a snapback celtics hat. I took my benz and went to the party. On the way i was thinking only on makena. I really hoped she would talk to me. As i arrived i recieved girls attention one time. I wasnt for all the seeing i had one girl on my mind. I went around the house looking for her, each and every room. I found one last door and saw it was locked. I knocked on it and heared screaming. I instantly got in a fucked up mode. Guys always taking advantage of chicks, i slammed my fist on the door. Looks like im gonna have to play hulk. I backed up and ram to the door breaking its hinges. The room was dark and i heard crying. As i was going to turn on the light a blow was felt on my cheek. I saw the girl crawling away and the guy hit her hard on the head causing her to slump down. She turned around and i saw her. Makena! I was in full rage and slammed the guy on the floor beating the shit out of his face. He tried to slice me and i pinned his hand down, he was thrashing around and he cut his cheeck with the blade. I dug my knee between his legs and he groaned in pain. I took that advantage and picked up makena. I ran out of the room. I took the back door so people wouldnt know she was bleeding. Her chest was slowly raising and falling so i know she would be fine. I drove her home and called my mom, she came to the room and screamed loudly, she started crying and i explained the situation. I asked her to take makena a shower.  She came back and my mom dressed her in my tshirt and i layed her in bed.

"Are you aware that she had no panties on when you were carring her? She had a scratch above her pubic area and a cut on her head."

I pounded my fist on the night stand and anger grew in me.

"No mom, can you tell if she was raped?" I said fuming.

"She wasnt, you came on time iguess honey. Im so proud of you. Ill be checking up on you guys" she said and kissed me.

" thanks mom".

I looked at makena while she slept peacefully. I want to know who would hurt her and why. If i was there on time she wouldve been fine. I sighed, brushed my teeth then changes into some sleeping clothes and slipped in bed falling into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------

Makena's p.o.v

I was alone. I ran in every hallway trying to escape. His laugh boomed all over the walls, i was so scared. I was pushed into a closet and forced to take off my clothes, i heard the laughter again, i looked around frantically trying to find help. *slash* i felt a sharp pain in my stomach, i was stabbed, again and again until my blood was pooling around me.

"Nooooooooooo" i screamed crying.

I flew up from my bed. I had a messed up head ache, i took in my surroundings and i wasnt in my room. What happend, where the hell am i! I got up from the bed crying even harder.

"Makena? Makena! Oh my god are you ok" damen said rushing to me.

"Why am i here? Im in so much pain" i said sobbing.

"Shhhhhh it gonna be ok kenz, do you remember anything from last night?"

Last night! Yes yes i do, i was almost raped! More tears were forming at my eyes as i looked at damen.

"Yes".

" lets get you back to bed, would you like some breakfast?"

As if on cue, my stomach growled in response. Ilooked away and blushed.

"Well well i guess so!" Damen said smiling."

I would like some advil as well please"

" be right back makena" he said smiling.He left and closed the door behind him, i looked down and i saw i was wearing his shirt. I felt so uncomfortable. I hate this guy yet i should thank him. I dont know but i just want to get out of here. Damen came in and brought me a tray of food. It was pancakes, sausages and a blueberry muffin on the side with hot chocolate and little marshmellows on top how i love it. It all smelled so delicious! In a plastic cup on the side was my advil and a bottle of water. I looked up to him and smiled.

"Thanks for saving me damen, i truly mean it, but just that your forgiven, i still see you as a jerk!"

He laughed and hugged me "your welcome makena, also this jerk cant let you home today. Mom said you should rest".

I crossed my arms and pouted "fine".

I proceeded to eat and took my pills.

"Soooooo um thought of going to prom?"

"Yea but im so into performing that i havent had time for it".

"Wait you are the girl everybodies talking about?"

"Um i guess so"

"People has passed by music class and said an amazing singer has been in there"

"Welllll i havent gone in a while but ill be in there for three weeks. My mom cant know at all. We had a arguement about it, see my mom had me when she was 16 and had to quit cheerleading so im her rag doll now, dont get me wrong but i dont want to be in nationals or any of that crap, i belong on stage. Juliard is my dream! I will convince her and she will listen"

Damen's face softened and said "be who you are meant to be because you have one life to live, live it to the fullest. Make your own history!"

I smiled and thaked him, well he isnt all that of a jerk slash idiot slash stupid guy.

"Damen when will i get my keys? I miss my car badly!" I said pouting.

"Yea um" he said scratching the back of his head.

 I shot up from bed and ran him around his room. I threw pillows at him and failed my aim, i grabbed his bean bag chair and threw it at him, as he looked back it hit him square inthe face and he fell down with force. I doubled over with laughter, i laughed so hard my stomach started to hurt. 

He gotup rubbing his head and said laughing as well " ok missie back to bed". 

He picked me up and placed me in bed and i was feeling sleepy. Last thing i heard was "sleep tight princess"

--------------------------------

Three p.o.v.'s one chap! Ohhhh yes i diiiiiiiid! What do you think? Who is the unknown p.o.v.? Makena playing with damen? Nuh uh!!! Thanks for reading!

Vote....

Comment.

Unedited....

Love and muffins!

Layna ♥♥♥♥