chapt.6

Hey you guys,  this chappy is for all you reading and making me happy.

Here's chapter 6!!!

---------------------------------

I stood by my window cracking up seeing damen swear out loud and rubbing the beautiful dent I made to his precious car. I laughed so loud I was in tears. Mom came in frantic thinking I was crying.

" honey what's wrong" she said. 

"Nothing mom, I'm fine" I said. 

" sure looked like you were crying" she said with a raised eyebrow. 

" no ma I'm good" I said with a huge smile. 

"Hmmm, better let it out now, talk to your mama about it" she said with a pouty face. 

" I was jus laughing my ass out cause I messed up this idiots precious car" I said. 

" hey watch your mouth young lady and what? why would you do that. Im not paying for nothing" she said.

I smiled and gave her a kiss and said "ma i doubt he will step anywhere near here, that is the guy that made fun of me and went juvenile".

"Humph, then he deserves it! But baby he is handsome".

"Mom dont even go there" i chirpped.

She smiled and i asked her if I could of use her chrysler 300 tonight to go to lindsey's party tonight.

She said "sure".

" ms. Gray where is your car that your asking for mine" she said with a diligent face.

"I -um-uh- well the same idiot I was talking about dropped my keys in the water drainery earlier but don't worry ma he is gonna' get them back, he promised. "

"He better get them before I kick his ass" she said.

I laughed so hard and said "ma!!!!!!"

My moms was an exact replica of me but in a older version. Don't get me wrong she don't look old, my mom is beautiful. She looks just like me but with green eyes. She is very feisty to and controlling. I mean she was the one who made me join cheerleading. If I wasn't for her I would send all those plastic hoes to hell. Everything from those girls were fake. That inquired weave to nose to ass! I was all natural.

I went upstairs and went straight to the bathroom. I stripped off all my clothing and took a hot shower and washed my hair. During my entire shower I thought of damen. I can't believe i almost went all the way with him. Well I was making it seem that way. His touch just enticed me. Especially when he touched my sensitive spot I went crazy. I am never doing that again, seriously. I hate that guy and I'm not gonna give in by giving him a chance. He gave me his number for nothing anyways, I'm not planning on using it.

I know lindsey's party will be so much fun as usual. I know damen will just come around and fuck it up. I'm there for z so screw him, I'm not gonna stress out today. I am still thinking when he said he would do anything to help but I won't take it to heart. He is a jerk and nothing will change that.

I'm in my walk in closet and don't know what to wear. I settled on a pink baby doll top that exposed a little of my breast, short white pants and white shiny pumps that had pink glitter.  Yes i loooove pink and yellow so id mostly wear those colors. Im very colorful. I did my hair in a high pony and blow dried my bang. I did a smokey eye look to go with my blue eyes and white accesories. After, I called z and let her know I was on my way. I brought my cd case in mom's car cause she is totes boring with music. I blasted Nicki's new album. His songs are awesome! It took me fifteen minutes to park cause Z's house was packed! I ended up parking a block away.

I was so into the song of "jay's on my feet" by miley. Till I saw damen of course.

He walked over and said " hey kenz".

I just stared at him and walked off. ( I told you that fucker was gonna harrass!)

He walked quickly to me and said "wait kenz".

I shouted "what".

He looked at me so sweetly but I shook that off and stared daggers at him.

"U-um I'm sorry" he said and like that he was walking away.

" yup bye" I said smiling and started dancing to "anaconda " by Nicki.

The whole night I was beside z dancing and having a good time. I haven't had a good time in a long time. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and when I came back z had this crazy look on her face.

"Um ok " I said to her.

" I got a friend I would like you to meet gurlie" she said.

"He has been watching you all night" she said speaking again.

" I don't want to meet no one z, not in the mood for new people" I said.

"Oh come on kenz, please" she said. 

"Fine" I said. She motioned me to the corner of her livingroom and I saw the most gorgeous boy ever. He was about 5'8 with short black hair that matched him perfectly. Bright honey orbs shown straight at me, his lips were full and his face structure was impedible. You could tell through his shirt he was muscular. I nearly melted.

He was walking my way when z said "kenz meet drake, drake - "m-makena" I cut in stuttering.

I blushed slightly when he took my hand and kissed it.

" you got a beautiful name gorgeous" he said.

Oh my god I was gonna die! Z left us all alone and we laughed and talked all night. I was beginning to get tired so we exchanged numbers and I pecked his cheek an left. I drove home slightly tipsey but took it easy on the road since I was using my moms car. I came home and went straight to my room, stripped off my clothes and stayed with my bra and panties, Threw myself on the bed and fell in a deep sleep.

----------------------------------

What do you think!? Drake is my new character, yes i love drake and Nicki lol :D Sorry if this is a bit short.

Vote... 

Comment...  

Fan... 

Thanks for reading loves!!!!

Layna ♥♥