chpt.13

Hey guys, i did a rushed update last time cause i was in kmart at that moment, i went for only one thing, so typos and spacing may look bad, im sooorry! I hope you all are enjoying my story so far!

-----------------------------------------------

Makena p.o.v

It was time, it was time to stand up to my mom! I woke up with damen next to me. I was startled cause  it was monday morning. He belonged in school.

"Oh my gosh, she's awake!"

I heard someone shout.

"Z?"

"The one and only honey! , how are you feeling?"

"Im fine but what are you doing here?"

"Well we ditched school for you, i heard what happend and im glad damen was there for you" z said sadly.

"I know me to, but  i still dont like him" i said glaring at him.

I hopped off the bed and went to the bathroom, lindsey got me       Some short pants, ah cute vest and matching pumps. I took a shower and got dressed. I put my hair in a low sideways pony since i had a messed up scar on my head. I still hurt a bit, i need to know who was trying to get me and why. Now i cant be alone. I walked out the bathroom and thanked the jerk and left with lindsey. Yes to me he is still one, i havent forgave him yet so he is still a jerk for what he did. I rested my head on the seat and relaxed on the ride home. I spotted my moms car and started getting this tingly feeling. I was nervous. 

"Text me if you need me kenz" lindsey said as i came out her car.

"Will do!"

I headed to the door and my mom was in the kitchen.

"Well well, look who is here. You missed last weeks practice, why? You have 5 seconds"

"I get no how am i?"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"Stop ok stop, i dont want to cheer any more, im singing and thats final, in one week its prom and im going upstairs to practice"

"You listen to me missy, i had you, i make your future, theres no taking or leaving, its what i say and thats it"

"To bad cause im not doing what you say anymore"

*smack* i fell to the floor grasping my cheek. My own mother slapped me. Tears sprang from my eyes as i got up.

"Baby im so sorry i didnt mean to"

"Dont touch me!" I yelled going upstairs.

I was so shocked and hurt that my mother hit me, my mind drifted on damen, why him? I grabbed my phone and connected it to the charger and texted him.

Me: i followed your advice.

Jerk: glad to hear, how did it go?

Me:i got slapped.

Jerk: WTF why?!

Me: i have to go now.I threw my phone on the bed and cryed myself to sleep.

------------------------------------------------- 

Next morning

I woke up and quicky showered, threw on ah pink chanel top, minaj high waist jeans and pink nike boot heels, dropped my hair in a messy bun and flat ironed my bang, applied liner and pink gloss. I didnt care, i walked to school. I headed straight to the band room and signed my name on the performances for prom. Fuck it all! I took my entire free period practicing my song.

"Kenz?"I turned around and saw damen.

"You look stressed, i know you hate me and stuff and i also know you dont do this but do you want to leave school for today".

I stared at him in a heavenly way, that does sound good to do.

"Fine, cause i hate it here right now, annnnd i want food then go shopping".

He hesitated then said "deal".

We headed to the car and drove to the mall. He took me to pizza hut and bought me a pizza cresent and a sprite. After he took me to forever 21 and clair's. I had a total of 5 bags, i felt sooooo relieved. He looked happy to see me happy. Damen isnt my friend but i enjoyed his presence today. He gave me a hug every time he gave me a bag. Well he can be sweet and kind of a jerk but i delt with it. 

"Why are you being so nice to me damen?"

"Look makena people make mistakes, especially as kids"

"I dont know damen about that, i just cant forgive u that easily"

"Well how about friends?"

"Ill think about it"

"Fine i understand"

We drove back to school and gladly i went back to band class. I texted lindsey to meet me there after classes, im staying by her for two weeks....i cant be with my mom, my life is a mess! Drake hasnt texted me in a while so i decided to text him.

Me: hey stranger, we havent talked in a while.

Drake: been handling some buisness, got to go. Later

Me: um ok then?

I locked my phone and sat down wondering why he has been so absent. I shook off the thought and started practicing. After 3 hours school was finally done and lindsey came my way.

"Miss where the hell were you?"

"Damen took me to the mall, i was over stressed"

"Um you realize you hate his guta right?"

"I do but being the nerd you are you wouldnt skip again".

Lindsey gaped at me and giggled.

"So how are you and damien?" I said lifting a brow.

"He is so sweet kenz!"

"Good, we have to talk"

Lindsey looked at me while getting into her car, we drove to her house and i explained it all. A tear slid from her cheek and she hugged me. I asked her mom if i could stay over and she said i can stay as long as i want. I really hope my mom can get over this. Me and lindsey made a plan! Lets just say "let the drama begin!"

-------------------------------------------

I kno its a short chap but its a filler chap so i wouldnt leave you guys waiting! Boooooo i know but a better and longer chapter is coming up next! Ima speed up the days! Whats up with drake though? Well only way to find out! Read! Lol

Vote.....

Comment.....

Unedited.

Marshmellow kisses!

Layna ♥♥♥♥