chapter 15

Hey guys im back!!!! With a new chapter and im excited!! Please also check out "bruised" and "being written" on my works!! Chapter 3 will be up soon!! This chapter is dedicated to Gabriel cause he was really supportive and encouraged me to work on this book again, much love :* enjoy!!

_____________________________

Makena p.o.v

I was bouncing up and down on lindsey's bed slapping her with my pillow.

"Yo Z get the hell up, its time!!! "

"uhhhhhh" she moaned flailing her arms around trying to move me away.

I got up and pushed her off the bed and quickly got in position with a pillow in hand ready to attack when she got up. This is a all time thing when I stay over!

Lindsey got up with a "bloody murder" look on her eye and yelled "oh my f**king god kenz, I'm going to kill you"!!

I shreiked and ran downstairs toppling over the four steps to the kitchen. I was attacked by the wildebeest.

"girls,  girls stoooooop!  Your hair is going to mess up! " her mom yelled.

We both got up and yelled "she started it"

We looked at each other and laughed walking into the kitchen. We ate a light lunch since it was 4pm!!  This girl talking about breakfast, pshhhh,  lazy!! We went upstairs and got ready. Since I had a half mask I did one eye with makeup...I was showered  and fixing up my corset while Lindsey showered.

"Damn it i cant get the last button" I yelled in frustration.

I ran to the bathroom and told Z to button me up.

"Damn girl what the f***k you eating? Is it me or you booty popping out of those lacies??"

"Z please don't start on my butt " I laughed

"whatever kimi, y'all can do a competition" she yelled smacking my butt.

"Gay ass" I yelled back.

I put on my mask and loosed out my pink and black mink curls and doing a half bang, sprayed my new minajesty perfume and put on its shimmery lotion. I ran to her closet and pulled up my prom dress. Oh god I need help,  it's so poofy that i cant even pull it up! Twenty minutes later I did and let Z button me up. I felt so pretty!  And so was Z!

_____at prom ____

We pulled up to the big auditorium in the back of the school. I was freaking out and excited. I was preforming tonight!!! I texted my mom to come in half in hour. I reeeeally hope she likes it. We went inside and Lindsey had to use the bathroom. I followed so i could freshen up my gloss till I bumped into this guy.

"I I'm sorry" he stuttered in a cute accent.

Hmmmmm Spanish...nice, never seen him before.

"it's fine, hey are you new here?" I smiled.

"no-yes-um I'm the DJ tonight but I will be attending the school next week" he said.

I giggled, he is so cute! He is like 4 inches taller than me with brown eyes and adorable smile.

He smiled "what are you looking at, is it my accent?"

I laughed out loud, this guy is adorable "no not at all,  where are you from?"

"oh Im from Puerto Rico, exchanged student" he muttered shyly.

"well how about we exchange numbers and on Monday I'll show you around um" I lingered trying to get his name.

"jason"

"yes jason" I said handing him my phone.

Lindsey came out and whispered in my ear a bit to loud "nobody told you wear such a big dress,  I don't know if he will find your cookie through those folds"

My head snapped up in embarrassment, my face tinged in red,  I looked over at Jason and he laughed handing me over my phone.

"Later"

"later jason" I yelled!

"hey what the fudge was that for? " I yelled slapping her on her shoulder.

Z shrugged "for fun"

Oh you little-

"performers please head back stage" Jason said through the mic...

"this is it, make sure my mom is here" i squeeled to Lindsey.

I ran to the back of the stage going over my vocals, I peeked through the curtains and right in the middle I saw Z, my mom,  and Damen. What what?!  When did he get here?! Jason's voice calling my name on stage interrupted my thoughts, i walked on stage nervously...my first time on stage! Breathe girl breathe I chanted in my mind...

I closed my eyes and belted out a verse.

"I'm at a payphone trying to go home

All of my change I spent on you

Where have the time gone, baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two"

The crowd went wild and i smiled,  I breathed in and the song started

"I know it's hard to remember, the people we used to be

Its even harder to picture that your not here next to me

You say it's too late to make it but is it to late to try

And in our time that you wasted, all our bridges burnt down

I wasted my nights,  you turned out the lights now I'm paralyzed still stuck in that time

When we called it love but even the sun sets in paradise"

I sang my heart out and finished, I smiled almost in tears cause the crowd was going crazy! I stared at my mother and she was looking around then at me angrily and left. I looked down and shook my head.

"oh my god kenz your amazing" Jason yelled over the screams.

I smiled and left the stage, Lindsey and Damen came and gave me hugs.

"I'm so sorry about your mom" they said.

"But" Damen interjected "I can make you happy as again.

He knelt down and pulled out a medium sized box, opening it, there was my pink car keys with a charm bracelet "will you be my date tonight Makena? "

---------------------------

Awesome!! Hope you liked it!  New person! Jason ❤

Vote....

Comment....

Layna❤