chapt.4

Hey guys im back!! Now my peaches, enjoy!

--------------------------------

"Hey I heard that" muttered damen.

"Like I care, now take me home" I spat.

"Look I see you don't like me but it doesn't mean you gotta' act so ignorent" he said.

" do you even know what the damn word means damen, huh, you are the ignorent one, I never did nothing to you in my entire life and you just decided to make fun of me in middle school, and yeah I hold grudges for a very long time and you are nowhere near close to being on my sunny side"I screamed.

He looked so sad but I could care less. It looked like he remembered, I was tired of his bullshit and I wasn't gonna give in. I'm popular and I don't go around talking shit I don't know like the "plastics". I don't even know why I'm around them cause I just don't fit in that stupid click. I dozed off thinking about the time connor did a party. i wasnt invited but lindsey took me anyway.

FLASHBACK-------------------

"Come on kenz, a couple games wont be bad" Z said gesturing a room in connor's house.

"But lindsey i wasnt invited, i dont belong here, what if the boys be mean to me again" i questioned.

"No they wont kenz i promise" she said.

I hesitated and walked in connors room. Everybody looked at me shocked, i knew this would be bad.

Damen piped up and yelled "why is the cow here, nobody invited her!"

Everybody laughed but Z stepped in "This is my bestfriend and im not gonna' go to no party without her".

Conner smirked at damen and said "lets play seven minutes in heaven".

Everyone hooted and we all sat in a circle. i was so scared and already on the verge of tears cause of damen. lindsey excused herself to the bathroom and i was left alone with silent whispers. i got called a freak, a loser, a cow and so much more...i held it together and conner announced that i begin. I got so nervous but all the boys had disgusted faces. I admit i was fat and that only happened after dad left when i was in seventh grade, i was hurt and i over ate alot.

"Makena and damen, closet. NOW" conner announced clouding my thoughts.

I cant do that, damen hates me, up to this eighth grade year he loathes me for no reason, i was his target!

Damen smiled and said " Makena lets go, you know i like you".

The croud made "ewwwww" sounds and he dragged me to the closet. God Z where are you, help me. He closed the door and looked at me in disgust.

"Dont think what i said was true cause i think your a fat ugly pig, no one will ever like you, you cow".

I looked at him and looked down in shame and cried. He laughed and pushed me screaming to get away. I toppled over something and landed right out the door on my face. Everybody laughed  and i got up and ran as fast as i could away from there.

END OF FLASHBACK-----------

A silent tear escaped and i quickly wiped it away. We came up to a house and i stared in shock. His house was so damn big! My house was huge but his beat mine. His was like a mansion seen in those british magazines. Big gaping gates stood over me with the innitial "B" plated in gold. Whatever right! A huge water fountain stood right in the middle with beautiful designery molded onto it. It had two driveways, and three garages. The house was a beautiful bone white with intriquites of black. I gaped at the beautiful house and wowed in amazement. He chuckled and I sucked my teeth and said "don't flatter yourself black."

He looked at me with eyes that were saying "what the fuck is wrong wit you". I laughed and gave him an evil smile. A buttler stood at his door and greeted him with a british accent. (Damn I've always wanted that stupid accent!) "Mr.black" he said and nodded.

As we walked in I was ahgast at the inside. It was beautiful! It had the biggest chandelier ever in the middle, a long red rug wit gold inprints of their last name. The curtains were a ox blood color and the couches were black, beautiful paintings were hung on every wall. This house was made for royalty, it was incredible!! Maids greeted me and damen with a smile and told damen he had to sign some papers for college and they were in his room. He nodded and thanked the maids and motioned me to follow him.. I sat on his bed but cautiously cause I don't know what slut he might have had on his bed lately. His room was dull and seemed homey to the rest of the house. His room was comfortable and wasn't plush. Looks like he didn't like plush.

"Hmmmm" I said and he smiled at me.

I smirked at him evilly as he did his paperwork.

I thought to myself " I wonder how does it feel to play his game".

A little task came to mind. I stripped off my minaj dress and stayed with my undergarments and my stilletos.

I propped on his bed saying "its quite hot in here, don't you think".

He turned around and looked shocked at my appearance. I got up his bed and walked towards him. I sat straddled on his lap and smirked. He eyed me with lust and lifted a hand to caress my butt. I kissed his neck and he groaned. He touched my soft spot and I moaned loud.

"No no no this is not how you were gonna do it kenz" I said in my head.

I went in as if I was gonna kiss him but whispered in his ear "see how it feels when you play with girls minds you bad boy".

I pushed him off his seat and said "take me home" and got dressed.

Ugh, I am never doing that again! "i felt like i almost did the nasty with that BASTARD and it was just a bit of pay back" I said as I stormed out of the house.

" is everything ok miss" the butler said.

" yeah I'm fine" I said angrily.

I went to his car and kicked it and went inside. It hurt like a bitch but it was worth the dent! I slammed the door so hard that even I myself got scared. Wow what a Damn day. I want go home and get some rest.

---------------------------------

Well what do you think? That was hot huh lol, made it longer peeps...

Vote.... 

Comment... 

Fan.... 

Layna ♥♥