chapt.7

Hey guys I'm back!!!!!

Chapter 7

-------------------------------

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz".

I felt something vibrate next to me, I gasped and felt for my phone. Yes my eyes were closed, it was the crack of dawn to me. I'm not a morning person. I'm not sunny side like my mom in the morning. I'm cranky and if anyone dares to wake me up early I would breathe fire on their ass!

I smiled broadly for this text! Damn I was even wide awake.

I saw "good morning beautiful" from drake.

I grinned ear to ear an texted back "morning :)".

I jumped up to brush my teeth and 5 minutes leter my phone buzzed. Hmmmm, I don't remember putting my phone on vibrate.

"Care for breakfast" he said.

I squealed "sure :D".

"Ok ill pick you up ma ;)".

I jumped up and down like a kid, gave him my address and then typed "ok i gonna get ready :)".

I went crazily into my bathroom and stripped myself and went in the shower. I can't believe I met this guy. He is just so cute and when I saw him my tummy did flips. That's a good sign right?!?

I headed to my walk in my closet and decided on my comfortable section. Yes my closet is orderedly fashioned. I got my going out slash sexy clothes in one corner, my jeans and cute tops in another corner, ligerie in another, ugh you get the detail. I even have a purse and shades rack. I just love my closet, its like I have my own mall. my mom spoils me like crazy and we all know why. so i can stay in cheerleading.

I threw on my cute black skinny jeans, a bright yellow tank and matching pumps. I'm addicted to heels. I only wear flats around the house and obviously my pumas for cheerleading practice. I put my hair in a cute bow style and left the bottom loose, i applied some liner and yellow gloss.

I ran downstairs and said "mom I'm going to breakfast with a friend". 

"Ok hunny but remember you got cheerleading practice later" she said. 

"Ugh, alright mom" I said.

"Dont alright me young lady, you say yes because its something important" she said.

" important to you mom" i whispered.

"what did you say"

"Nothing mom i said i love you"

"Love you to baby, im going to help stella in the store today so i wont see you tonight"

i huffed " ok mom".

I heared a horn outside and dashed out the door. I gasped at his shiny new beamer, hopped in and was greeted by the scent of gucci perfume. Damn he got taste, that's my favorite perfume in girl version.

I smiled at him and said " morning".

He pecked my cheek and said "good morning gorgeous".

I was so nervous that I couldn't talk. He held my hand while he drove.

He smiled and said "I know your very active, so talk to me".

I blushed and he stopped the car. He said "come hop on my lap".

I froze and said "r-really"? He laughed but was dead serious.

I went on his lap and looked at him directly in the eye. "Your so beautiful" he said.