chapter 14.

Second update in a day!!!! Yay! I didnt want leave you guys hanging so here is the new chap!--------------------------------------

 Makena p.o.v.

Its friday!!!! Tommorow is prom!! Im super excited! After this damn class im going to my mom with my plan, damen has been staring at me the entire time. Its quite bothersome! I felt my phone buzz and i saw a message from the jerk.

Jerk: penny for your thoughts?

Me: oh wouldnt you like to know?!

Jerk: just being curious, jeesh...dont bite off my head now.

Me: aaaaaaanyways, ready for the masquerade prom tommorrow?

Jerk: yeah i asked a girl out already.

I felt a pang of jealousy hit me, guys asked me all week but ive been so focused all week that i turned them down, wow im a idiot! 

I looked at him and typed "oh thats good for you :)

Jerk: Yeah so how about u?

Me: nope im free, ive been so busy practicing that i turned every one down. But have fun though.

Jerk: i sure will ;)

Bleh gross! We all know what that means! I stared at him in disgust, jotted down my last notes and the bell rang. I texted lindsey that id be by her car. She came to me and gave me a weird smirk. She is totes hiding something from me!!

"Hey hey hey stop!"

"What?"

"Lindsey ann montgomery why do you look so suspicious?"

"Well our plan for your mom, duh!"

She had this off vibe that i couldnt quite get, i sighed then got in her car. Something isnt right here! We drove to my moms house and i breathed in. Relax makena relax! Me and lindsey came in the eerily quiet house. I stepped in the kitchen and there she was. In a cute long sundress, her black curls reaching her back like mine except mine passes over my butt. She turned around and drama mode went on.

"Mom?" I said faking my tears.

"Baby im so sorry, come here, i didnt mean to do it, i just dont want you singing"

"Mom if cheering is what you want ill do it" i said crying even harder.

"Im so glad you didnt change your mind now please dont cry!"

"Mom tommorrow is prom and the girls and i came up with a slide show, will you come?"

"Sure i will honey! When?

"I jumped up and down in fake joy. I hope she doesnt get pissed!

"Ill text you the time mom, im going for my prom dress! Love you!"

"Love you to honey!"

I ran out my house and cackled a evil laugh, my plan was soooooo on!! We drove to this dress place. Since its a masquerade christmas prom im going for a sort of wedding dress! I admit i do like to out do myself at times but its fun and its my first prom!! Lindsey called me over in a serious hurry, she looked at me wildly and with a crazy grin....i jogged to her to see what the fuss was about.

"Close your eyes" she yelled.

I closed my eyes and she held my hand. This better be good! She told me to open my eyes and i did. My eyes literally popped out my sockets! It was the most beautiful dress ever! And it was yellow pink and white!! I screamed in joy, it was amazing! It had a heart shaped corset type top with yellow and pink diamonds all over it, the skirt was floor length and super poofy! It was white but inbetween the layers of fabric you could see pink and yellow shimmering through! I fell in love with it.

"Excuse me mam, what sizes do this dress come in?" I asked eagerly.

"Let me see, 4...5....7...and 8"

I squealed in delight " ill take a 7".

Yeah i had a kim k butt so im not so petite around the thighs. I dragged lindsey by the jeweler and got matching earrings, a necklace and a bracelet. Finally i got a small tiara and my half pink, white and yellow mask. I had plenty of heels home so i didnt buy none. Lindsey bought a simple black mermaid dress and a black mask. I hate seeing her so dull so i got her glimmery heels and jewelery to match. Next we went to do our hair and nails. I did my nails in multiple pinks and yellows. I just love neon colors! My hair was died in pink tips and in rollers. Id take them off tommorow, lindsey did her nails in silver and her hair was braided to the side and all her curls cascaded the other side looking as if she shaved one side of her head. She looked somewhat like cassie! Scratch that, lindsey was cassies twin. She just cant sing haha! After our fun we headed home for some rest cause we know tommorow will be a blast!

---------------------------------- 

Welllllll i decided to leave prom for the next chapter and the drama as well. Any ideas on who is the unknown p.o.v? Why drake is being a jerk? What lindsey is hiding?

Vote....

Comment....

Unedited.

Pink berries and yellow cake :)

layna ♥♥♥♥♥