The Bad Boy - Chapt. 1

Hi my name is makena gray. I'm 17 and hate my life! I have a controlling mom and I'm the only kid of the family.My dad is rarely in my life so you can squeeze him out the picture. I am a cheerleader and the schools most popular teen at candrige high. As if it doesn't get any worse I have to tolerate that idiot damen black, the schools "hottie"; also captain of the football team. (sigh) I'm amazed how jocks can be such douche bags. Damen was the biggest of them all. I'm devoted to take that jerk down. I'm part of the "plastics" which doesn't include me cause I don't need fake boobs! Since I'm popular I got stuck with the fake friends. yes i know im a bit harsh but in life you gotta be a bit rassional...back to my boring life...

(couple hours earlier)

The song Touchin'lovin' by nicki came blaring on my phone waking me from my slumber. It was seven a.m. and i surely loved my bed now. I got up from bed and tied my hair so i could shower. i am one girl that takes super long in front of a mirror so i better move quick, i hopped out the shower and went into my walk in closet...the new nicki collection came out and i was super excited to wear her new bombed out dresses! i settled on her cute flowy galaxy typed dress with pink stilletos, big pink bracelets and matching earrings. i looked at myself shamelessly at my figure and ripped off my messy bun letting my hair cascade over my butt...brushed out my bang and did a smokey eye, glossed my lips and smiled. bang bang baby! i looked for my bag cause time was running out.

"ma can you please come here for a sec"!!!

"yes honey bear whats wrong"

Dang i hate when she calls me that!

"ma where is my fendi bag, im late to school" i yelled

"watch your tone young lady! um im borrowing it" she spat

"ma thats totes not your style" i glared at her playfully

"escuse me for being young again"

i snorted and grabbed a gucci bag instead "yeah ma i love you"!

"love you to baby, dont forget cheerleading!

i rolled my eyes, once again her dream not mine, i love her so much cause she has been there for me but i cant live her dreams. its not my fault my mom got it on then had me early! jeesh...the thought was gross but i dont miss my dad and i wont follow my mom's dream. i just like to please her FOR NOW!

****************************

I'm getting ready to come out my pink aventador (yeah my mom is rich, she owns the hottest store in L.A, so she tends to spoil me) when my friend lindsey balanced over my door.

"omg kenz is this the car you said that your mom got you for getting great grades" she barged in.

"yup" i said in a bored tone.

" girl i swear nicki was gonna pop out any second! its so you kenz" she squealed

" i dont know Z i think my mom is trying to bribe me" i laughed, im so not dolled up type as much as people say. i wonder what people say about me.

"snap snap tinkerbell im talking to you girl" lindsey said.

" I think Damien is gunna ask me out to prom" she practically screamed.

I smiled but dropped it at an instant when remembering he was Damen's brother.

" Ewwww lindsey" I gasped!

"oh come on he can't be that bad plus I heard he is a good kisser" she spat.

Lindsey was my only real friend besides the "plastics".

"KENZ" lindsey hissed snapping me out of my trance. Dang that was the second time in a row.

"Did you hear what I said" she spat impatiently.

" um uh sorry z tell me that again" I said flushed.

"ugh, I'm doing a party tonight and your coming", z shouted.

If damien is coming so will he. I shifted on my stiletos and barked " this will be HELL tonight".

My 1st book, sorry if it's short.....

Vote....

Comment....

hugs, layna ♥