Chapter 2

As Hetalia ran into the kitchen. The monster kept chasing him. Hetalia then ran out of the kitchen and ran up stairs. His legs kept hurting as he ran. If felt like he could fall at any minute. As he tried to open the doors almost all of them were locked. Hetalia only had one more room to try. As he ran to the door he grabbed the door knob and turned it. It was open. Hetalia ran in and it was filled with shelves that had books in them. Hetalia quickly closed the door and ran into a closet. He calmed down for a bit but then he heard the door opened. He covered his mouth so he couldn't hear his own breathing. Footsteps were the only noise in the room. There were items being moved around. Soon everything stopped moving. Hetalia wanted to go out but he waited for a bit longer. There sound of footsteps started again. Then he heard the door open and then close. Hetalia then sighed with relief. He opened the closet door and stepped out. He looked around. As he was walking he looked up and saw something on top of the shelf. He turned around and grabbed a chair and pushed it to the shelf. Hetalia stepped on the chair and reached for the item. Once he grabbed it, he got off of the chair and looked at it. It was a key. 

"Oh great now I need to find the door that will open if I put this key in." Hetalia sighed. "Well I need to find the others so I know they're ok....but first I need to find something to defend myself with."

Hetalia looked around the library for anything. He then looked in the closet and found a knife. He tilted his head in confusion.

"How did I not feel this as I was sitting in there?" Hetalia said to himself. "Well whatever let's look for the others."

Hetalia walked out of the room and started to look for the door that will open if he put the key in. As he tried some of the doors on the second floor he heard a noise. He turned around and there was nothing. Hetalia went back to trying a door. He put the key in and it opened. Hetalia smiled and then went inside. Nothing to special. Just a bed, a closet, a desk, and a shelf. Hetalia turned around and closed the door then locked it. He went towards the closet and opened. There was nothing. He looked up and there was this little shelf that could hold pants and stuff. Hetalia reached up and checked if there was anything there. As he was running his hand on the surface he felt something. He grabbed it and looked at it. It was a blue pen. Hetalia went to the desk and found a blank piece of paper. He scribbled on the corner of the paper but there was nothing. He kept on trying to make ink come out but there was nothing. He let out the sigh and continued to examine the pen.  He shook it so ink could come out but instead of that a light turned on on the top of the pen. Hetalia looked at it confused but then he had an idea. He put the light on the blank piece of paper. At the corner you could see the scribbles. Hetalia remembered that he had a blank piece of paper in his pocket. He quickly took it out and put the light on the paper. As he thought, there was writing on it.

'This will be my last note. I just can't take it anymore. I know that there is no way of getting out of this house. My friends are gone and I'm the only one left. These monsters, they are intelligent. They will get to your mind. Make you hallucinate. Don't believe everything you see. The only way to know if it's a hallucination is if you can spot something different about it. If you see something different then you should run away. If you are a person that went into this mansion, which I know you are since you are reading this, I don't think you can get out. But who knows, you could find a way out but for me I just don't want to do this anymore. I'm done. To the person reading this, good luck.'

Hetalia's eyes went wide. He didn't know what to do. He calmed down after a few minutes. He put the note and pen in his pocket. Hetalia went towards the door and opened. Once he opened it he saw Supernatural surprised. Hetalia jumped back a bit. Hetalia then slowly started walking towards him.

"Give me your hand." Hetalia said.

"Why?" Supernatural asked.

"Just do it!" Hetalia looked at Supernatural.