Chapter 7

Supernatural walked out of the bathroom and saw that the lights were off. It was dark. Everyone was asleep already. It was only Supernatural now and as he walked to an empty bed he  saw everyone sleeping soundly. He sighed and laid down on a bed. Supernatural covered himself with the sheets. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep but then he heard something. He quickly sat up. He looked at the door that lead outside. Supernatural got up and started walking towards the door and then heard a voice.

"What are you doing?" Hetalia whispered.

"Uh nothing." Supernatural whispered back.

"Why are you up?" Hetalia got out of bed and walked up to Supernatural. "Where are you going?"

"I just heard something." Supernatural answered. "I wanted to check it out."

"I'll go with you then." Hetalia said grabbing his katana.

"No it's fine I'll go on my own." Supernatural started walking away.

Hetalia grabbed Supernatural's hand.

"No. I'm not going to let you go alone." Hetalia said. "It's not safe. Please just let me go too."

"...Ok." Supernatural nodded. "You can come. Just stay quiet."

Hetalia nodded and the both of them left the safe room. As they were walking around on the second floor there wasn't anything.

"Let's go downstairs." Supernatural said as he started to walk downstairs.

"What?" Hetalia was shocked. "No we can't, let's just go back to the safe room!"

"If you don't want to then it's fine, you could go to the safe room." Supernatural smiled a bit. "I'll go downstairs and besides I know what I'm doing."

"I-I'll go with you." Hetalia said with a shaky voice.

"Ok." Supernatural chuckled. "Do you want me to hold your hand while we go downstairs cause you're scared."

"No! Shut up!" Hetalia laughed a bit.

Supernatural and Hetalia went downstairs. They looked everywhere and there was nothing. All that was left was the kitchen. As they walked in the kitchen there was nothing. Supernatural was confused on what made the sound he heard. Hetalia looked around and so did Supernatural. There wasn't anything to be found. He turned around to tell Hetalia something but saw the monster. His eyes went wide.

"HETA LOOK OUT!" Supernatural screamed.

Hetalia quickly turned around and was about to fight but he then was tossed. The katana dropped out of Hetalia's hand. The monster had a weapon and it started walking towards Hetalia. As Hetalia was about to grab his weapon, Supernatural saw the monster was about to kill him. Supernatural quickly ran towards them and jumped in front of Hetalia. The monster stabbed Supernatural. He had wide eyes. All of the sudden the monster backed away and disappeared. Hetalia didn't know what to do.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Hetalia screamed.

Supernatural was breathing heavily. He was about to collapse but Hetalia grabbed him before he could.

"It's ok. Everything will be fine." Hetalia panicked. "Come on let's go. You'll be fine."

They were walking as fast as they could. Supernatural started coughing up blood. He couldn't go any further. With all his strength he pulled his arm away from Hetalia and he leaned against a wall and slid down.

"No! Come on!" Hetalia started getting teary eyed as he was pulling on Supernatural's arm.

"I-it's fine." Supernatural said quietly.

"Why?" Hetalia asked with a shaky voice.

"I had to...protect you..." Supernatural smiled a bit. "After all...that demon would kill me...Just go."

"No!" Hetalia said his voice cracking. "I'm not leaving you!"

"I won't make it Heta..." Supernatural sighed as he grabbed his wound. "Just go...there's a better chance..."

"We can go together!" Hetalia said standing up and trying to pick up Supernatural. "Come on!"

"I can't..." Supernatural coughed some more. "If I can't save you...then I would never forgive myself...I can't hurt Homestuck either...you guys are...moirails...I had to...I see that you guys have a friendship more profound than me...I can't let you guys live without each other..."

"Don't say that!" Hetalia broke down. "Remember! We will get out of here!"

"Even if that means I could die..." Supernatural was having trouble keeping his eyes open. "Get out of here...show that monster that they are messing with the wrong people...don't let me down..."

"Stop! I'll save you!" Hetalia said.

"You can't save everybody my friend..." Supernatural softly said. "God this hurts...I wish I couldn't feel a damn thing Heta..."

"I can fix this!" Hetalia put pressure on the wound. "You can't die!"

"It's my job to take care of everyone...especially you..." Supernatural said as he started to close his eyes. "Right...? I did that...and now...you have to accept it...I'm sorry...but everything has to end and that happens to be my life..."

"No! Please!" Hetalia hugged Supernatural. "WAKE UP! NAT! WAKE UP!"

Hetalia sat there crying into Supernatural's shoulder. He died. Hetalia couldn't believe this was happening. He couldn't save him. After a few minutes he had calm down and Hetalia wiped his tears away. He then heard someone coming downstairs. It was Doctor Who. Doctor Who had wide eyes.

"Oh god no..." Doctor Who ran towards them.

"It was my fault..." Hetalia said to himself. "He saved me...beacuse of me...this happened...what did I do..."

"Heta calm down it's not your fault." Doctor Who said pulling Hetalia away. "We need to tell the others. We'll do something about his body we just need to go."

Hetalia got dragged to the safe room. He looked at Supernatural one last time and he could never forgive himself.

At the safe room

"What do we do?" Doctor Who asked.

"We need to put Supernatural somewhere..." Hetalia answered looking at the ground. "That's what we need to do..."

"And where would we put him exactly?" Sherlock asked.

Hetalia stayed quiet as he sat down on the floor but then he spoke.

"Somewhere..." Hetalia looked at the three. "Just as long we could put him to rest and clean him up. I don't want to see him like that...I want him to look like he's sleeping peacefully..."

"We'll find a place Heta..." Homestuck comforted Hetalia. 

"I just need to be alone..." Hetalia got up and went to the bathroom.

The three stood there and watched Hetalia as he closed the bathroom door.

"I can't believe this happened." Homestuck sighed. "This is Hetalia's worst nightmare coming true."

"So we need to get out of here." Doctor Who said.

"It might sound easy but it's not." Sherlock sighed.

"Yeah, look at what happened to Nat." Homestuck looked at the ground. "It's going to be difficult. We could die..."

"So?" Doctor Who looked at the two. "Nat was willing to sacrifice himself for Hetalia. We could do that too. Like you said Homestuck, this is Hetalia's worst nightmare. We need to get him out of here at least. I know you agree Sherlock. You are able to do anything to save a friend. We all are."

The two looked at each other and then nodded. The three promised. That is what they are going to do. They don't care what happens to them. They only care about Hetalia getting out of there safely.

Jesus fucking christ I am so sorry...