Chapter 10

The rest of the started running after Homestuck. He went in a room and then came out with a big sheet of paper.

"What are you doing?" Hetalia asked as he was following Homestuck.

"You'll see!" Homestuck then stopped. "Do you thing we have a normal pen or something to write with in the safe room?"

"We should have one." Sherlock answered.

"Alright lets go there then!" Homestuck then started running to the safe room.

Once they arrived Homestuck put the sheet of paper on the table and turned to Sherlock.

"Go find the normal pen and I'll find a glass." Homestuck said.

Sherlock looked for something to write with and eventually found it. It was a black marker. Homestuck went to the kitchen that was in the safe room and looked through the kitchen cupboard. He opened the last one and found a glass. He smiled and ran to the table. Homestuck grabbed the marker and started writing letters and then numbers on the bottom that went 0-9. Then on the corners he wrote 'yes' and 'no'. The others looked at him as if he were crazy.

"We are not doing that." Doctor Who said. "Nat would even disagree."

"What are you trying to do?" Hetalia asked.

"You know how Sherlock fell off the edge but then slowly made it to the ground safely?" Homestuck looked at them and saw them nod. "Well what if it was a spirit?"

"...This house has made you insane." Sherlock said.

"Come on!" Homestuck whined. "Hetalia please."

"Ok I'll trust you on this." Hetalia sighed.

"Woah I'm not doing this." Doctor Who said. "And I bet Sherlock isn't going to do this either."

"We'll just do this." Hetalia said looking at Doctor Who and Sherlock.

The both of them only nodded. Homestuck smiled and grabbed the glass and paper and sat on the floor. Hetalia sat right in front of Homestuck and looked at him.

"So put your two fingers of your hands and put them on the glass." Homestuck said as he put his on the glass. "Then we ask questions."

"Ok." Hetalia smiled a bit. "I think I got it."

"Ok I'll ask first." Homestuck cleared his throat. "Is anyone here with us?"

It was silent and it didn't move. Hetalia sighed.

"See Homestuck noth-" Hetalia then felt the glass move. "Homestuck you better not be moving it."

"I'm not!" Homestuck looked at the glass and it was on top of the 'yes'. "Ask another question Heta."

"Oh um ok." Hetalia paused for a bit. "Who are you exactly?"

They waited a few seconds and it started to move. Hetalia read out the letters.

"N-A-T..." Hetalia quietly said. "Nat..."

"Nat?" Homestuck asked surprised.

The glass moved to 'yes'.

"I'm so sorry..." Hetalia's voice was shaky

Hetalia then felt cold. He had wide eyes. He felt arms wrapped around him.

"I-Is that you?" Hetalia asked and then he felt nothing anymore. "T-the one that I felt?"

The glass moved away from the 'yes' and then back to the 'yes'. Hetalia smiled and calmed down a bit.

"Ok Nat you know the rules hands off of him." Homestuck sighed. "It still applies to you even if your dead."

Homestuck then felt a cold breeze on his neck.

"STOP!" Homestuck yelled.

Hetalia chuckled a bit and started to ask more questions.

"Is there any more spirits or is it just you?" Hetalia asked.

The glass moved to the number 4.

"4...more?"  Homestuck asked and it moved to 'yes'. "Then why haven't they helped us out before you died?"

Hetalia read out the letters.

"D-E-P-R-E-S-S-E-D." Hetalia said. "Have you talked to them?"

It moved to 'yes'.

"Do they want to help?" Hetalia asked once again.

"I-D-K." Homestuck chuckled. "Wow so proper-OW!"

Homestuck felt a scratch on his arm.

"Is there any way I could see you and them?" Hetalia asked. "Is it possible?"

It moved to 'yes'.

"Do you know how?" Homestuck asked.

It moved to 'no'.

"Oh thank you for telling us this." Hetalia smiled a bit. "We can talk to you when we need to know something. In the mean time just stick with us."

Both Homestuck and Hetalia let go of the glass and stood up.

"So it was him." Sherlock quietly said.

"I'm glad for that." Doctor Who smiled.

"Yeah. I guess he could be considered our guardian angel." Hetalia laughed a bit.