Chapter 15

At this point Sherlock just looked down at Doctor Who's hand and moved the fingers. He had complete control over his body. 

"Uh...ok." Sherlock took a deep breath and turned back around. "Well I'll just head to bed..."

Sherlock quietly opened the bathroom door and started to tip toe to a bed. He lifted up the sheets and covered himself and turned to his side. His eyes were only looking straight forward not knowing what to do. 

"This is so uncomfortable." Sherlock quietly whispered to himself. "Can I just leave his body?"

Sherlock then heard a quiet voice. Barely loud enough to even hear.

"Sherlock...?" The mysterious voice said.

"...Nat?" Sherlock quietly asked.

Right when Sherlock said something he heard movement right next to him. It was Homestuck. He was turning the other way but Sherlock still held his breath, thinking that any tiny noise will wake him up. After a minute Sherlock stood up and went to the bathroom. 

"Nat?" Sherlock asked again but a bit louder now.

"Leave his body!" Supernatural faintly said.

"I have no idea how!" Sherlock got a bit annoyed. "Honestly, if I knew how, then I wouldn't be in this situation."

"...Hmm..." Supernatural sounded like he was thinking. "Oh I know, touch iron or put salt in Doctor Who's mouth."

"Alright." Sherlock looked around.

Then he saw a towel hook that was right next to the sink. Sherlock was about to touch it but then paused.

"What are you waiting for?" Supernatural whispered.

"I'm going to leave a note." Sherlock left the bathroom and looked for a pen and paper.

Eventually he found the two. He grabbed another pen and shook it so he could see what he was writing. He wrote:

Hello it's me Sherlock,

Now you may be wondering 'how on earth did you write this?'  Well this may sound unbelievable but I possessed Doctor Who's body because he was being an idiot and was about to go off on his own and was about to come face to face with the monster. I tried to stop him and ended up possessing his body thankfully. But what I wanted to say is all of you please for the love of god stay safe. Supernatural and I are still here looking after you but we have our limits. I don't think I'll be able to possess another body again and I believe Supernatural is low on energy which means he really can't do anything to help you guys. Don't rely on us too much. That's all I want to say. I wish you guys luck. We'll try our best to do what we can.

Sherlock put the pens down and went back to the bathroom to touch the towel hook. He quickly grabbed onto it and left Doctor Who's body. Right at that moment Sherlock let out a scream. He only heard Supernatural chuckle.

"What was that?!" Sherlock glared. "That burned!"

"That's what happens when a ghost touches iron." Supernatural smiled.

"Why didn't you tell me before hand?" Sherlock sighed.

"You didn't ask." Supernatural shrugged. "Sorry."

"Well at least I'm out of his body." Sherlock sighed.

~~~~~~

Doctor Who quickly looked around very confused. He only remembers what he did last which was about to leave the safe room but all of a sudden he was in the bathroom grabbing onto the towel hook. He slowly headed out to where the beds are and decided to just go back to sleep. He decided to wait until what he believes would be  the next morning. 

Everyone started to wake up one by one. The first to be awake was Hetalia. Then it was Homestuck. And finally it was Doctor Who.

"Oh hey!" Hetalia smiled. "You're finally awake!"

"Oh sorry to keep you waiting." Doctor Who rubbed his eyes. "What happened?"

"Hetalia found another piece of paper." Homestuck explained. "We haven't read it but it was strange seeing it here out in the open."

Hetalia shook a pen he had and of course it lit up. He shined it towards the paper and the writing appeared. Hetalia read it out loud and Doctor Who felt his stomach drop. After reading it everyone was silent. No one didn't know what to say. He felt sort of embarrassed for no reason.

"Um...well that explains what happened." Doctor Who quietly said.

"Even in death Sherlock called you an idiot." Homestuck chuckled.

"I never believed that I would ever be happy with him calling me an idiot." Doctor Who laughed.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Hetalia said in a serious tone.

"What?" Doctor Who looked at Hetalia.

"Were you seriously thinking of leaving the safe room without telling any of us?" Hetalia glared. "You could have died! If it wasn't for Sherlock you would be dead by now!"

"Hey..." Doctor Who frowned. "It's ok."

"It is not ok!" Hetalia screamed. "I can't lose another friend."

"..." Doctor Who sat there quietly but then said something. "I'm sorry. That was stupid of me. I will never do that again. I can promise you that."

"I'm sorry for getting angry." Hetalia sighed. "I just...god I don't know."

"You're only worrying about me." Doctor Who smiled. "It's understandable why you got angry because of my actions. You don't want me to die."

"Yeah." Hetalia smiled back. 

"Well let's move on from this because I'm feeling awkward just sitting hear listening to this." Homestuck laughed.

"Well we have to look around don't we?" Doctor Who smiled. "We have to find a way out. Just sitting here won't do anything."

"You're right." Hetalia grabbed his weapon and smiled.

"Let's escape this hellhole." Homestuck smiled.

The three of them smiled and headed out of the safe while having no clue about what awaits them.

Oof is anyone STILL reading this? I mean it's been a while since I've updated. I wouldn't be surprised if people stopped reading this fanfic. I apologize for this chapter. It really is just a filler chapter. I just wanted to put something out there. Maybe it will be useful in the future? Idk haha but have a good one everyone! <3