Chapter 12

Hetalia stood there not knowing what to do. It was like he was paralyzed. He felt the sense of panic around him. So many thoughts were going through his head. What should he do? What COULD he do? He felt so cold but he knew that it was Supernatural trying to protect him. His breath was trembling. Hetalia tried to stay calm and breath normally but right now it seemed impossible. 

"Aren't you going to check for the mark?" 'Supernatural' asked.

"You know I think it would be better if everyone else is here." Hetalia started to walk away.

Before he could go any further he felt a hand grab his wrist. He felt pain. The grip was so strong it was as if he would pull off Hetalia's hand at any moment. Hetalia winced. 

"Ow." Hetalia tried to escape the grip. 

"Why do they need to be here?" 'Supernatural' growled. "They won't take it as well as you did!"

"You don't know that!" Hetalia pulled harder. "You know I'm having second thoughts! You're not Supernatural!"

"I AM!" 'Supernatural' screamed.

Hetalia was pushed against the nearest wall.

"OW!" Hetalia tried to escape. "GU-"

"SHUT YOUR GOD DAMN MOUTH!" 'Supernatural' put a hand over Hetalia's mouth.

Hetalia was trying so hard to get him off. His screams were muffled that there was no chance of the others hearing. Every time Hetalia got off the wall he got slammed right back. Hetalia had wide eyes. He remembered something.

"The prayers!" Hetalia thought.

He tried to concentrate. He closed his eyes. He then felt the grip on him loosen. It was working. Hetalia got the chance to push 'Supernatural' away. He started running as fast as he could. He could hear footsteps from behind him following him. He felt as though he was getting slower. His legs felt like they were about to give out. He then tripped on his own feet. Hetalia tried to get up but was pounced on by 'Supernatural'.

"GET OFF!" Hetalia screamed and tried to crawl away.

He felt a stab on his leg. He let out a scream. He felt tears forming in his eyes. The pain was unbearable for him. He then felt it again and again. Then it went up to his back.

"S-STOP!" Hetalia cried out. 

He couldn't move. He just wanted someone, ANYONE to get there. Hetalia felt tears go down his face. He wanted everything to stop. Hetalia closed his eyes. He tried doing the prayers again. He tried ignoring the pain and started to concentrate. At this point he was desperate. Desperate for help. Desperate for it to work. He felt the stabs getting slower and slower. He couldn't believe he was still alive. He laid there but then got up using all of the strength that he had. There was a puddle of blood. He couldn't believe it. Hetalia started to walk off as fast as he could then he heard a yell.

"HETA!" Homestuck ran towards him.

"Homestuck no you'll get hurt!" Hetalia yelled.

"They're taking care of it!" Homestuck glared. "For fuck's sake Heta how are you not..."

"I don't know." Hetalia looked at Doctor Who and Sherlock.

Hetalia started to walk towards them.

"Wait hold on." Homestuck grabbed onto him. "Let me patch you up."

Hetalia kept looking at the two who were fighting. Homestuck was bandaging Hetalia. He was worried something bad was going to happen. Then the monster disappeared. Hetalia looked at everyone not knowing what to say.

"I need more bandages be right back." Homestuck said walking off.

"I'll go with you!" Doctor Who said following.

Now it was only Sherlock and Hetalia.

"You alright?" Sherlock asked.

"Yeah...just confused?" Hetalia said quietly. "How am I not dead?"

"Maybe because of your show? It involves countries and you know how strong they are." Sherlock said. "I'm going to put pressure on the wound alright? So you don't bleed out."

Hetalia nodded. Sherlock did just that and of course Hetalia flinched. It hurt really bad for him. Hetalia watched Sherlock doing what he was doing. But then, something that Hetalia didn't even think of happening, Sherlock was stabbed in the neck. Sherlock had wide eyes. He wanted to scream but couldn't. Blood starting running down his mouth, dripping on to Hetalia. Hetalia couldn't breath. The sight was horrifying. Sherlock fell forward on top of Hetalia. He was motionless and not one single breath from Sherlock. Hetalia started breathing faster and faster before he finally let out a bloodcurdling scream.