Chapter 4

Hetalia started heading down the ladder. The others opened their eyes wide. Homestuck grabbed Hetalia's hand.

"What are you doing?!" Homestuck tried pulling Hetalia from the ladder.

"You don't know what's down there!" Doctor Who pointed down at the ladder.

"So? We need to get out of here." Hetalia looked at them. "If we don't then we won't find a way out. Do you want to stay here forever with the monster?"

Everyone shook there head.

"If it makes it any better then come with me." Hetalia smiled.

Hetalia started going down and the others followed as well. Once everyone was down they stumbled upon a metal door. On the side of the door there was a key pad that needed a four digit password. The four blank spaces were in different colors. The order of the colors were blue, yellow, red, green. Everyone started to think what the password could be. Sherlock then took out the piece of paper and looked at it. He got an idea and walked up towards the keypad.

"I think I know what the password is." Sherlock showed them the piece of the paper. "You might think that the numbers like that is the password, but right here there are the same colors as the numbers on the paper they are just in different order then the numbers are."

Sherlock paused for a bit so everyone could process the information he said. Everyone nodded and Sherlock continued.

"So if the colors were in order like on the paper then it would be 5972, but the order is blue, yellow, red, and green." Sherlock said.

"So it would be 7295 instead." Hetalia looked at Sherlock to see if he was correct.

"Correct." Sherlock smiled and typed in the password.

When Sherlock typed in the last number everyone heard an unlocking sound. Everyone smiled and Sherlock opened the door and went in. Once everyone was in the room they saw that there wasn't much. The lights were dim. There was a table in the middle of the room, a few bookshelves on the walls, stairs going further down, and a door on each side of the room. The lights flickered a bit.

"Well this is totally not terrifying." Homestuck said.

"Well let's look around." Hetalia walked further into the room.

Everyone looked around in the room. There really wasn't anything to be found only dust. While everyone kept looking Hetalia went to the other two rooms. He went on the right one first. Just a table and a bookshelf. There was nothing. He started to get frustrated that he didn't find anything. All he wants is to keep everyone safe. He wants to get everyone out of this horrid place. Hetalia then sighed and went to the other room that was on the left. As he opened it and walked in Hetalia saw a key on the table that was in the room. He smiled and took it. He looked around more and found nothing. He then went out of the room.

"Hey guys I found a key." Hetalia showed the key to them. "Let's go down the stairs to see if there's anything there."

Everyone nodded in agreement and followed Hetalia. They started heading down the stairs and they found a door at the bottom. Hetalia tried to open the door but it was locked. Hetalia tried the key he found on the door but it didn't work. So everyone started to leave and head toward the safe room that was in the closet. Once they arrive Supernatural took out the piece of paper that they found in the room outside of the closet. 

"So are we gonna read this?" Supernatural gave the paper to Hetalia.

"Alright." Hetalia took the paper and shook the pen he had.

The note said, 'I don't know what's happening. It's terrifying and I don't know what to do. I just went in the kitchen and once I came back my friends were being cornered by this gray thing. Then they all started running. The thing saw me and started chasing me and I ran as fast as I could. I didn't even care if I was in pain I just had to get away from it. I went in a room and hid in a closet. I found a hidden room. It seems safe enough. I looked around a bit and then went outside of the closet. The monster was gone. I need to see if everyone else is ok. Why did we ever come here?'

"It must be the first note written." Sherlock assumed.

Everyone agreed.

"So should we go find what the key Hetalia has opens?" Supernatural asked.

"Yeah let's go." Hetalia said.

Everyone then started heading out of the room and tried to open the doors that were locked. The key didn't work with any of the door that were upstairs so they all started heading down the stairs. As they were walking down the stairs Hetalia kept getting a bad feeling. As he was walking down the stairs he felt something push him. He then started falling down the stairs. Once he hit the bottom of the stairs he was unconscious.

"HETALIA!" Homestuck ran to Hetalia.

The other three quickly looked behind them and there was nothing.