Chap4: Hero In A Suit

A/N: I think I made plenty of mistakes here >.<

Chapter 4: Youngjae's POV

Im Jaebum

Im Jaebum

...Jaebum hyung

I still can't get used to calling him Jaebum hyung. He's one of my bosses and he wants me to call him hyung. Isn't that too informal? But then, I call Jinyoung hyung hyung too. That's an exception, right? I mean, I'm close to Jinyoung hyung and he's like a brother to me already whereas Im Jaeb – Jaebum hyung is someone I just met. He's best friends with both Mark hyung and Jinyoung hyung though. Does that mean I need to call him hyung too? Even at the office like what I call the other two?

Well anyway, the first introduction with Jaebum hyung was... unnerving? Heck he admitted he had been staring at me from his office right after we were introduced! That was creepy. Or hot. Or... no, it was definitely creepy.

It has been two weeks since he arrived and resumed his work here in Korea. He had been busy but he never failed to join us to lunch and he often makes conversation with me. Just small conversations like how's my work going, how's my day and so on. Sometimes he storms into his room looking stern and pissed but then he never forget to glance my way and give me a smile. And I admit, little by little I am beginning to get comfortable with him.

Well not really that comfortable but it's getting there.

Also, I can't seem to grasp the idea that he tried to hit on me the first day we met. Though after that he didn't mention anything or do anything that shows any interest of hitting on me again. Maybe Jinyoung hyung scolded him.

"Hyung aren't you going home yet? You're the only one left on your floor," Yugyeom called as he stepped in front of my table.

"I need to finish this one before going home. This is due the first thing in the morning," I sighed heavily.

I actually wanted to go home early but there was a change of publishing schedule and this manuscript I'm currently working with was one of those that needs to be published earlier. I got no choice but to finish it the soonest.

"I'm visiting eomma and appa tonight hyung. I'll probably stay there the night. Are okay to be alone here and in the apartment?" He asked, worried.

I chuckled at his unnecessary worrying. "I'll be fine Yugie. I like being alone remember?"

"Fine. But do hurry up and go home," he stated. I rolled my eyes at him. "I'll get going hyung, byeee!"

And the silence enveloped me again. Hmmmm... I really like the peace that comes with being alone.

"Youngjae-ah," a voice suddenly said. Since I was buried with my work and wasn't paying any attention to my surroundings, I got really surprised when a deep voice suddenly called me. I jumped and literally threw the manuscripts I was holding.

"Oh my god hyung! You scared me!" I said when I realized it was Teacyeon hyung, the head security of the company. He and the guard by the lobby, Nichkhun hyung, are close to me as they're the ones Jinyoung hyung always asks to accompany me when I need to stay up late in the building. Not to mention they are extremely nice to me too.

"Sorry if I startled you. I just came to we're locking down. It's past 11pm already," he said. I instantly whipped my head towards the wall clock and indeed it was very late.