Chap14: Haunted

Chapter 14: Youngjae's POV

I seem to be in endless subspace. I feel like I was still floating high even when Jaebum hyung pulled out of me. He left my side for a brief moment, probably to get something to wipe me down. I remained on the bed, still heaving and still buzzing with pleasure.

"Baby, are you alright?" he asked when he got back beside me.

"Hmmm," was my only reply. Jaebum hyung began removing the cuffs and untying me from the spreader bar. He seems to be applying some cream on my wrist and my legs as he removed my restraints. When my arms and limbs were free, he began wiping me with a damp cloth. It was cold so I tried to squirm away.

"Hey, stop squirming. I need to clean you up," he lightly chastised with a chuckle. "Are you okay? How are you feeling Jae?" He asked.

"I'm fine daddy, just feeling a little light headed and exhausted," I replied quickly.

"How about the scene? Was I too rough baby? Did you like it?" He asked as he proceeded to wipe my arms and chest.

"I love it daddy! Though I think I will be sore for a few days, still I enjoyed it. Thank you," I responded, smiling brightly yet tiredly at him. He leaned down and dropped a kiss on my lips.

"I love it too baby. You did great, I'm proud of you. Now turn around and let me put some cream on you. It'll help with your soreness," He instructed and then he guided me on my stomach. I felt a surge of happiness upon hearing his praises. I felt his finger brush over my entrance making me squirm away. I was still very sensitive. The next time his finger brushed over my entrance I can feel a cold creamy substance being applied on it. I couldn't help but groan at the stinging yet satisfying feeling of his fingers shallowly penetrating me.

"Hurts?" He asked.

"It stings a little daddy," I told him with a wince.

"Don't worry, you will feel better soon," he said, kissing my shoulder. "Stay here while I go get something to replenish your strength." He pulled the blanket over my shoulders and kissed my temple before he left the room.

When he was gone, I tiredly looked around his playroom. Everything in here fascinates and intrigues me at the same time. Also, there were so many things that scared me yet I wanted to try them. Maybe not now, but someday I wish to try those toys and equipment that I noted to be part of my hard limits.

Never in my wildest dream have I thought of being part of this lifestyle. It scared the shit out of me at first, especially when I began searching about BDSM on the internet and found a lot of scary pictures and videos in there. But now, the feeling of being wanted, pleasured and cared for is greatly fulfilling.

Who would have thought someone so ordinary like me would find someone so perfect like Jaebum? Many times I've asked myself if he does really exist in my life or probably just my hallucination in desperate search for a happy life. But everytime he sends me high in subspace, with every kiss, touch and when he make love to me, I know he isn't just a dream.

"What are you thinking 'bout? You seems to be thinking deeply," Jaebum hyung stated as he sat beside me again. I glanced at him and saw him approaching with a tray of food. He placed the tray down on the bedside table and helped me to sit up so I can eat the fruits he brought.

"Nothing daddy. Just thinking how lucky I am to have you," I told him smilingly, feeling really happy with how attentive he was in taking care of me.

"Touché baby, you're the best thing that had happened to me," he replied, smiling just as brightly.

Few weeks later...