Chap8: Back Off, He's Mine!

Like in Fixing My Broken Mate, this update is also unedited so I am sure you'll find plenty of mistakes here >.< sorry in advance >.< hehehe

Chapter 8: JB's POV

I groaned as I tried to stretch my stiff muscles from my sleep only to be greeted with another groan which was definitely not mine. I looked down beside me and saw my sunshine, shinning brightly in the morning. He was still asleep and cuddled to my side. He blindly stretched his hand as if looking for something but his hand met my chest. With his eyes still closed he groaned again and pulled me closer to himself and hugged me like a teddy bear. Wanting to see him closer, I shifted to my side and slid my arm under his head while the other reciprocated his tight hug. He instantly cuddled to my chest and sighed in content.

"You're so cute," I muttered as I played with his hair in a comforting manner. Despite of the urge to pee, I refused to pull away and attend to my needs. He's so cuddly and very warm. I reached out for my phone on the bedside table to check the time and seeif anyone contacted me. It's past eight, almost nine in the morning and I found 12 missed calls and 5 messages from Jinyoung, two messages from Mark and a message from Jackson.

From Jinyoung:

Jaebum, did you send Youngjae home last night? I can't contact him.

From Jinyoung:

Hyung are you sure Youngjae safely reached his apartment? He's not answering his phone, I'm worried.

From Jinyoung:

Ya Im Jaebum did you kidnap my brother?! I called the guard in his apartment and he said Youngjae didn't come home last night!!! Tell me if he's with you!!

From Jinyoung:

Jaebum!!! Where the hell did you bring Youngjae?!!! Answer me!!

From Jinyoung:

JAEBUM I SWEAR IF YOU TOUCHED EVEN JUST YOUNGJAE'S HAIR I WILL KILL YOU! PICK UP YOUR DAMN PHONE!

The last message was sent about an hour ago.For some reason I wasn't scared of Jinyoung's threats. Next I went through Mark and Jackson's text messages.

From Jackson:

We didn't tell him Youngjae slept over in your place but he called Youngjae's apartment.Dude, Jinyoung has gone ballistic! You need to call him back!

From Mark:

Bro, I didn't tell Jinyoung as you said but I didn't expect him to call Jae's apartment. He's a smart puppy so he knows Jae must have stayed the night with you. Call Jinyoung now!

From Mark:

Jinyoung's gonna cut your balls if you won't call! We're heading home around 2pm. Make sure Jae is in one piece and in perfect state before we get there or you're dead!

PS: How was your first night? *wink*

I smiled at Mark's last comment. Man, I was more than happy and satisfied to have a taste of my sunshine. His taste and scent is simply addicting. I wanna have more but I don't thing he's ready for that yet.

I dialed Jinyoung's number after reading their messages. It only took one ring before his voice boomed from the other side of the line. "IM JAEBUM WHERE IS MY BROTHER?!" he screamed. I have to pull the phone away from my ears. I glanced and Youngjae and checked if I have woken him up from all my movements and his brother's loud voice but thankfully he's still out of it.