Chap9: It's None Of Your Business

Like in FMBM I changed the tenses from past to present tense guys! I'm trying to figure out which tense do make less grammatical errors >.< please do tell me which tense is better to read :)

Chapter 9: JB's POV

Monday rolls again and we are back at work. Last night at dinner I got an earful of Jinyoung's dos and don'ts but I basically let him rant. I was too happy to pay him any attention. And though I wanted to take Youngjae home I'm quite sure he'd feel uncomfortable living under the same roof with me this early. I ended up driving Youngjae and Yugyeom back to their apartment while the married couple went straight home.

This morning I made sure to fetch Youngjae from their apartment. He was reluctant to come with me at first but I insisted we drive together to the office.And now we are currently at the parking lot getting ready to head inside the building.

"You ready?" I ask him. He has this nervous look in his face. "Are you okay, baby?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," he replies, smiling at me. We get out of the car and make our way to the lobby. Just as we are about to step in into the office I reach for his hand and lace our fingers together. His head instantly snaps my way.

"It's okay," I assure him, squeezing his hand. "Let's get inside."

The head guard, Taecyeon, smiles brightly at the sight of our linked hands. The employees however have these questioning and weird glances thrown our way. I look to my side and see my sunshine's head bowed down, not sparing anyone a glance. I know he's shy but I want everyone to know he's mine hoping despite their whisperings and questioning looks they will stay away from Youngjae or they will have to deal with me.

Stepping inside my private elevator I let go of my baby's hand in favor of hugging him. "Are you okay?" I ask and now that we are both in the confines of these elevator alone he comfortably snuggles into my neck and nods. "Have lunch with me later, okay? My meetings are in full swing this morning so you probably won't be able to see me around."

"It's okay," he whispers. When I see that our floor is near I pull away and kiss his plumplips.

I am still holding his hand as we both enter our floor and like in the lobby, curious and intrigued faces welcomes us. I pay them no attention and I am looking stern as usual. I walk Youngjae to his table first, seeing to it he's comfortable before kissing his forehead and disappearing to my own office.

The morning passes by so slow for me and I am forced to attend boring meetings. I can't stop smiling as I look forward to seeing my sunshine at lunch. Only him can brighten my day. By the time Jinyoung finally called the meeting adjourned I am more than happy to leave the conference room. Stepping out of to my floor I noticed that every one looks tense and they keep on glancing nervously on my way.

"What's wrong with them?" Jinyoung asks, he too notices the tensed atmosphere.

"Don't mind them," I shrug, I won't let anything ruin my day. "Let's go get Youngjae and head to lunch." So we ignore those uneasy eyes from the employees and quickly head to my office. Getting near I was expecting to see my sunshine in his table.

Youngjae's not here. Where could he be? I ponder with a frown when we passed by my baby's table and saw he wasn't there like he usually would. As I push my door open, a frantic Yugyeom comes into our view.

"Hyungs! Thank god you're here! I can't find him, he just vanished!" Yugyeom cries out soonest he sees us entering.

"Who?"