Chap10: More Than Enough

Since I wasn't able to update last week I'm gonna post two chapters today ^^

And btw, I'm back to writing in past tense, it's easier, hehehe

Chapter 10: Youngjae's POV

As expected there were plenty of negative reactions when the news about me and Jaebum hyung's relationship got revealed. I know I shouldn't have let my hopes up thinking that maybe people in the office are different from those who bullied me back in the university. Everywhere I go there will always be those persons who would hate me and my existence. I just don't get why are they so against me coz like they said, I am nobody. Then why do they waste their time putting me down and insulting me? Can't they just leave me alone?

After I left the office Jaebum hyung's driver drove me to his penthouse. I wanna disagree but I'm sure he'll be upset so I followed what he said and went home to his penthouse. Hyung told me I can borrow his clothes and to rest but I end up crashing on his bed still in my office attire. As my back touches the soft bed, I let my tears run down freely and my sobs echoed in his silent room. My mind drifts back to what they have told me this morning – that I was a gold digger, first leeching Jinyoung hyung's family and now Jaebum. They also told me that I am so inappropriate for someone like Jaebum and that I am nothing but temporary entertainment for him. They said that Jaebum will eventually throw me away when he's tired of me. They ranted how desperate I am to be with Jaebum because probably Jinyoung hyung and Yugyeom's done using me.

I know Jaebum hyung is out of my league but must they really slap that info in my face? I already feel like the lowest of the low from all the hurtful words I received since I came out as gay but they still continue to push me down. I hate it. I hate how they remind me that I can never be good for someone, that I can never be enough.

Slowly my fuzzy mind began to drift to unconsciousness. I'm tired from all this drama that keep on repeating from anywhere I go. Can't I be happy for once? Still with miserable thoughts my eyes began to get heavy. I am physically, mentally and emotionally tired. So with tears still streaming down my face, I surrendered to slumber on hopes that when I wake up things would be a bit better.

Jaebum's POV

The trip home has never felt this long. After spending an hour more in the office making sure that everything is settled and back to how it should be, I hurriedly left to go home and make sure Youngjae is fine. I know he'll be crying his eyes out and I want to be there to comfort him.

Arriving home, I barely managed to slip my shoes off before dashing to my room. The door is unlocked and I found my sunshine curled up like a ball in my bed. I approached him carefully and realized that he's asleep. I sat myself beside him, running my hand in his hair gently. I saw a large wet patch on the pillow indicating he cried and he must have been really upset that he didn't bother changing his clothes or taking his shoes off.

Slowly, I started to pull his shoes off and undress him. I picked a new set of comfortable clothes and put it on him before I too change mine. He must have been exhausted coz he didn't wake up despite of all the movements and struggles while I change his garments. After making sure he's comfortable I slipped out of the room and head to the kitchen to make him something to eat. If I remember right, he hasn't eaten lunch yet.

It was after sometime when I was done cooking and preparing some fruits for us when my sunshine joined me in the kitchen.

"H-hyung..." a broken voice called while I was washing the fruits. Not a few seconds later I felt two arms slipping around my waist and a head resting on my shoulder. "I'm sorry," he whispered then I felt his hand began to shake and his sniffles were heard. Quickly putting down the fruit in my hand and wiping my hands dry, I untangle his arms and turned around to face him. Youngjae had his head lowered but his tears were clearly dripping from his face. I instantly pulled him close and wrap him in my embrace.