Chap17: The Right Choice

I deeply apologize for making you guys wait too long. I was (still am) very busy with work. I wanted to update so bad coz I only have a couple or three more chaps left for my two stories but time is always against me. TT

Anyway, I have a new chapter for you! Hopefully I can post the next one shortly after this. I'll try my best not to keep you guys waiting again. No promises though, hehehe.

Shoutout to SHIN and EUNICE! I don't know their usernames here but when I posted on my facebook account that I have a very long weekend ahead, they reminded me about updating my fics. Thanks to you both! ^^

-oO0Oo-

Chapter 17: Youngjae's POV

I lay in bed, not wanting to get up and face the people I'm supposed to meet in a few hours. After the events yesterday, Jaebum hyung made an appointment with several people to meet and help me with the current issue about my family. I am grateful that he's doing everything to help me but can I really forsake them? I love them still though they have hurt me repeatedly. I admit I sometimes wish them to be damned and punished for all the things they did but I also can't help but to feel bad thinking of them being in a difficult situation because of me. I just want them to leave me alone, pretend I'm not their son and go on with our separate lives. I was fine without them. Why must they show themselves again.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Jaebum hyung spoke. He was sitting on the bed beside me and I didn't even notice. He looked handsome as usual, wearing his favorite sweatpants and shirt. He gave me a sweet smile and I couldn't help but admire how beautiful the man was.

"Hmmm," I hummed, wiggling closer to him and placing my head on his lap. He instantly began caressing my hair.

"I already called you in sick at the office," he informed me. "Come, let's get you dressed so we can have breakfast. How are you feeling baby? Still sore?" he asked, he lifted the waistband of my PJs to take a peek at my butt. I squeaked and tried to roll away from him.

"Doesn't hurt that much, there's only a dull ache left," I told him as I tried to hide my blushing cheeks.

"Well come on then, I need to bathe and feed you," he said. He carefully slide off the bed and lifted me up. He gingerly set me down in front of the toilet and told me to go on with my morning routine while he filled the tub for my bath. When I was done he helped me in the tub. I was looking forward to having a dip in the tub with him and I thought he was gonna take his clothes off and come in too but to my disappointment he simply told me to soak in and call him when I'm done.

"Aren't you coming in?" I asked, frowning. I was looking up at him as he stood by the door, about to leave.

He gave me that one sided smirk. "You're sore baby. If I get in there I might cripple you. Now we don't want our guests to see you limping, do we?" he replied, smirking down at me and making me blush.

"Yep, right. That's right," I embarrassedly muttered, looking somewhere else shyly causing him to chuckle.

"I'll go make us breakfast, okay? I'll come get you in thirty minutes." Then he was gone. I was left in that warm, fragrant bath thinking about what our conversation would be like later.

-oO0Oo-

"Youngjae? Where's Youngjae?" I heard Jinyoung hyung's voice after Jaebum hyung went to open the door. I was on the living room, watching some music shows while I wait for the visitors when he and Mark hyung arrived. "Oh my god, Youngjae!" he bawled, relieved when he saw me. He went straight to me and hugged me tight.