Chap11: A Night Of Firsts Part 1

Chapter 11: Youngjae's POV

The week may have started bad but at least it got better. I have now moved in with Jaebum hyung and though at first I am quite unsure of it. As the days passed I found that having him near me is very reassuring and fulfilling. I have never been this pampered before and I have never felt this wanted and loved. He always makes sure I have all my needs and that I am comfortable in whatever I do and in return I would cook for him and sometimes I would help him in his office work.

It's Saturday noon and I am lying in the sofa in the living room reading a book. Jaebum hyung had a meeting this morning and wasn't homeyet so I busied myself and waited for his return. It was already past 1pm when he arrived home. I actually didn't notice. I must have fallen asleep. I only realized his presence when he sat beside me and took the forgotten book in my hand.

"Daddy..." I croaked sleepily. And yeah, I had got used to calling him daddy at home.

"Hi baby, I just got home. Have you eaten?" he asked while he brushed the stray hair out of my face.

"Yup, I'm full. How about you? Want me to make something for you?" I asked, sitting up groggily and rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. He then pulled me in his arms and run his hand on my hair, making me even sleepier. I released a yawn and he laughed at me.

"I have eaten too. I need to talk to you about my plans for tonight though, would your want to hear it now or would want to nap more?"

"I'm not that sleepy anymore, so now please," I told him as I shifted on the sofa so he can sit comfortably. He took a throw pillow and placed it on his lap then pulled me to lay my head down on it. Geez, I'm getting sleepy again.

"I want to take you out tonight, to the Red Dusk," he informed and my eyes instantly opened sleepiness all gone.

The Red Dusk is the name of their club which I found out recently is a bar downstairs and the second floor is their BDSM club. Jaebum hyung, Mark hyung and Jackson hyung owns the club but Jackson hyung manages it since the other two had another businesses to attend to.

I looked up at him with both nervousness and confusion coz I am really not sure how would I react if I am to be there. He must have sensed my turmoil coz he instantly explained his intentions.

"It's time you learn about our lifestyle baby. You don't have to worry coz I won't be leaving your side for the whole night. Tonight is gonna be your first visit and the start of your training as my submissive. I want you to see first what we do and how we act in the lifestyle so you will know what to expect from me and me to you. I will have to make you experience it first before I start your training, okay?" He explained and I did my best to process his words.

"E-experience it?" I asked nervously. Jaebum hyung kept his eyes glued on me and his hand playing on my hair.

"Yes sunshine, you have to experience it. Visually and physically," he answered but I still want him to specify it.

"Can you elaborate daddy?"

"I need you to observe what we do and how we do things in the club. I won't be expecting you to immediately follow them but I expect you to observe and remember what you see. And by physically I mean it literally baby, tonight I'm gonna have you experience your first sexual act with me. We're gonna do a scene."

Holly hell we're gonna do it tonight! Oh shit, I don't think I can do this! What if I do it wrong? What if I mess up? Oh my god my face immediately became so heated I am sure I look like ready to smoke any moment.