Chap16: Punishment And Apologies

Totally unedited, I'm sorry T^T

Chapter 16: JB's POV

"Go to the playroom, strip and present yourself. Now."

Youngjae, totally shocked with how stern my voice was, hurriedly went upstairs into our shared room to do as I said.

Honestly I was fuming mad. Part of it was for Youngjae but mostly for his parents. What if something happened and I didn't get there in time? What if they took him without me knowing?

I head first to our kitchen and drank some water. I need to cool down a bit or I might lose myself and hurt him more than I should. And I need to give him some time to collect and prepare himself of what's coming.

It was only fifteen minutes later when I finally decided to go upstairs.

I went straight to the playroom where I found Youngjae kneeling gracefully on the center of the carpeted floor, his head lowered and body completely naked. I didn't waste any time and went to the cabinets to take the things I needed.

"On your feet. Come here," I instructed. He quickly got up and came beside me. I took the blindfold from my pocket and put it on him.

I'm sure he's scared. It was evident in his face probably because this is going to be his first punishment. I am not that cruel and definitely not into extreme sadistic practices so I would go easy on him. Though I need to make sure he learned his lesson well. I don't want to punish him but what he did today was something I could not ignore and let him get away with mere scolding.

I went to the wall and clicked a button to let the hanging chains down. Youngjae's head snapped when he heard the noise.

"Did I say you can move?" I scolded. He stiffed and resumed his previous position instantly. "Don't make me madder that I am now Youngjae. Stay still."

Grabbing the chains, I attached the leather padded cuffs on the end. One by one I took Youngjae's wrists and cuffed him on the chains. I adjusted the chains till his hands are raised above his head. I proceeded to grab the spreader bar and attached his ankles on it. By the time I was done, Youngjae was standing before me, legs spread apart, completely exposed and already leaking from both anticipation and nervousness.

I began caressing his thighs, sliding my fingers on his smooth pale skin making him shiver and twitch.

"D-daddy..." He whimpered. I paid him no attention and continued to caress his delicious skin, purposely avoiding that part where he wanted my attention the most. His legs trembled and he pulled the cuffs, trying to let himself free as I continue the slow torture of my feather like touches.

When I was satisfied I took the cock ring and put it on him. He whined, knowing that he couldn't come unless I let him.

"Why are you being punished Youngjae-ah," I asked, my hand pumping his erection, "answer me!"

"B-because I... aah... because I left w-without telling you," He weakly answered, hips bucking away from my hand.

"And what else?"

"Because I l-lied to you d-daddy."

"This could have been prevented if you told be earlier but you didn't trust me enough Youngjae ah," I told him. I moved behind him, still stroking his hardness. "You've been a bad boy Youngjae. And bad boys get punished. Do you think you deserve to be punished?"

"Y-yes,"

"Yes what?" I asked, completely unsatisfied with his answer. His body jerked forward when I pressed the tip of my finger on the slit of his member.