chapter 13

**Warning this chapter contains detailed sexual activities and explicit languages***  For mature audience only!!!

-----------------___________-------------------

"You still think you lost feelings for me?" Rashawd asked massaging Melodi's feet. Rashawd had kept his promise and showed up to Melodi's around 9o'clock.

"Rashawd shut up that's not funny." Melodi said hitting him playfully.

"Don't worry baby Rashawd just got that touch where you fall in love"

"Ohh nigga please don't fool yourself."

"Naw I'm just playin but I care about you a lot Mel. I'm not trying to lose you just yet. Maybe it was meant for this to happen so you and I can be." Rashawd said as Melodi sat up in the bed. She was thinking the same thing but didn't want to be the one who brung it up.

"Rashawd I care for you to. Hell I thought the feelings was gone but I guess I fooled myself. I'm not trying to let you go eitha."

"Yo daddy gonna kill us if he find out about us."

"I know I just hope he don't because...You...And...I is something I don't want to end." Mel sexually whispered in his ear as she straddle him.

"Mel that's my spot baby chill" Rashawd said pushing her off him

"I thought this what you wanted. Don't tell me you have a change of heart."

"I came to chill with you."

"Well change of plans baby."

"Mel come on man you got a nigga all hard and shit. Watch out."

"Where you going"

"In the kitchen for some ice cream. Want some?" Rashawd asked fixing his shorts.

"You ain't the only one that got that touch." Melodi laughed as she watched him leave the room.

Rashawd just shook his head as he looked down at his hard wood.

"Hello"....

Melodi said into her phone as a blocked call came through.

"Mel don't hang up please I want to talk to you." Melodi knew it was Rico who had called her block.

"Rico what do you want we have nothing to talk about." Mel said as Rashawd walked in the room with a carton of strawberry ice cream.

"Melodi please I love you. I didn't think things would go that far with you and I. Vanessa doesn't mean anything to me. Melodi I love you and I want you."

"Rico please save that shit because if you loved me yo ass would have been a man and told me from the fuckin jump. And I should have known something was up when I told you I was pregnant. You wasn't to happy. Then months after I had the miscarriage you promised me we could make more kids but you Neva wanted to do it without a condom. I'm glad I didn't get stuck with your ass. It made me realize who my heart might belong to"

Melodi glanced at Rashawd when she said that and the look Rashawd was giving her let her know he was thinking the same thing.

   Rashawd lend over and kissed Melodi on her neck then her cheek as he tugged at her night gown. "Rico I have to go don't waste your time calling me anymore bye!" Melodi hung up not waiting for Rico to respond.

"Mhmm Rashawd that feels so good" Melodi moaned as Rashawd tongue circled her nipple. "Your heart belonging to someone else? Who was you referring that to?"

  Rashawd asked sucking at her left nipple as he parted her legs with his knee.

Melodi stayed quiet as her head laid back on the pillow. Rashawd noticed Melodi getting to comfortable and that's not what he wanted. So he took two of his fingers and rubbed at her clit.

  He felt Melodi's body jerk and a smile came across his face. He moved his  thumb over her pussy tongue while his index and middle finger pleasured her insides.

"Mmhhm Rashawd ohh-shi-it baby" Rashawd had Melodi moaning uncontrollably. But yet she still didn't answer him.

"Melodi who do your heart belongs to?" Rashawd asked again but pumping his fingers a little faster.

   He knew that would make Melodi cum. And just when he felt her juices about to flow he quickly took his fingers out to stop the waterfall.

He wasn't ready for her to cum just yet.

"Melodi I asked you a question." Melodi was dazed she was feeling to good.

  Melodi watched as Rashawd sucked on his fingers tasting her sweet juices. 

   Rashawd bent down and tongue kissed her. Melodi moaned as she tasted herself on his tongue.

  Rashawd pulled back and looked into Melodi's eyes. She was so beautiful and natural. Rashawd knew where his heart belonged. Melodi was his insulin. He needed her but he wanted to be the same for her.

   Laying Melodi on her back Rashawd lifted Melodi's silk night gown over her head leaving her bare.

   Rashawd Neva took his eyes off her and she Neva took her eyes off him.

  Rashawd knew he was about to make love to Melodi he just hope she can handle it.

   Still staring at Melodi,Rashawd placed himself between her.

  Lifting himself up with his right hand. Rashawd used his left to free his hard Dick from his shorts. The room was dead silence with them both still staring at each other.

  Rashawd rubbed his dick against Melodi's swollen tongue which caused them both to jerk. They touch was to powerful for each otha. Melodi rotated her hips to the rhythm of his dick.

"Melodi who do your heart belong to?" Rashawd asked but this time his hard wood had slipped inside Melodi's opening. Causing Melodi to let out a moan.

  Compared to Rico's Rashawd's dick made Melodi feel like a virgin again.

   Rashawd had to steady himself to not lose control because Melodi pussy felt to good to him.

"Shit Melodi please answer me?" Rashawd moaned in the crook of her neck.

  "You! Rashawd my heart belongs to you!" Melodi moaned out giving Rashawd the satisfaction he needed.

  "Halla when you want me to stop" Rashawd whispered as he kissed her ear.

   Rashawd treated Melodi's body with care. He hit spots that Melodi didn't know she had. Melodi wrapped her legs around Rashawd as he pleasured her with every stroke.

   Rashawd rolled onto his back while still inside Melodi. Rashawd looked into Melodi's eyes as she rode him.

    Melodi wanted to show Rashawd how bad she wanted him. She wanted to sex him like another female could never do. She wanted to mark what was hers. She knew she did just that as she watched Rashawd eyes tear up from the power of her pussy as they released together.

   Melodi head dropped down to the side of Rashawd's neck to catch her breath but was shocked when Rashawd whispered "I Love You".

Damnnnnn!!! Like I need me a Rashawd my damn self lol let me stop my baby would kill me if he knew I just said that. But shit Rashawd is OMG!!! Him and Melodi is to powerful for each other! 

What do y'all think about Rashawd telling Melodi he love her!? 

Do y'all think it was a little to soon? I hope he didn't scare her off.

Melodi sex game had Rashawd tearing up! That's the power of the pu**y!!!!

And Rico trifflin ass didn't he just propose to Vanessa!?

Comment your thoughts about this chapter!!!! &'ddd I'm SERIOUS Y'ALL COMMENT I NEED FEED BACK!!!!!

VOTE!!! COMMENT!!! SHARE!!!

ExoticLuv!