Chapter Five

A science twoleg was checking the revolutionizing machine that made cats talk to humans making sure everything was running smoothly. He notices something very wrong and went to go find one of his co-workers.

"I think something's wrong with the machine." The twoleg said sounding very worried.

"Oh I'm sure it's fine!" The other twoleg replied "I'll take a look at it."

The twoleg said going over to the machine checking it over. Everything seemed to be normal with the machine.

"Ralph if your going to drag me over to check something make sure you check it before getting me!" The twoleg snapped.

"B-but I- there is something wrong!" The other twoleg replied.

"No there isn't! Go ask someone else to look at this issue!" the angry twoleg said before storming out of the room.

"I have to find someone to help." the twoleg whispered to himself. He goes out of the room with the machine to find his boss. The twoleg comes to his boss's office and knocked on it.

"It better be good! Come in!" A voice boomed from inside.

The worried twoleg went inside the boss's office "I think there is something wrong with the machine."

"Robert already told me about this whole thing about something wrong with the machine." The boss said, "I'll look at it but if your wrong like he said, you and I are going to have a serious talk." He growled going to the room with the machine, the other twoleg following.

The boss starts checking the machine for anything wrong, "Surprise surprise, there's nothing wrong with it."

"B-but I swear there is!" The other said starting to look disheveled.

"Look if this is some type of prank, I don't think it's very funny." The boss growled storming back to his office.

"What am I going to do." The messy looking twoleg whispered to himself.

This confusing chapter was brought to you by Dusky