Chapter 2 (Picture of Casey on the side ....)

Chapter 2

Casey on the side >>>>>>

Lexi P.O.V.

School absolutley sucked today. I kept thinking about the incident at lunch earlier. I didn't have any classes with Jayden or Alex, so I didn't seethem for the rest of the day.Jay's facial expression echoed throughout my head. Hurt and anger flashed through his eyes during the littleargument he had with Alex during lunch.Then, I started thinking about Alex. Alex is gonnabe pissed.If just my outfit made him slap me- I shivered at the thougth of what may come my later today. When the bell rang, I gathered my things and left. I walked to my car and noticed Alex's car was gone. Knowing him, he probably skipped and went home. I shrugged and jumped into my car. I had gotten a text earlier from Casey saying that she was staying over at her friend's house. I pulled out and drove home.

When I got home, I looked across the street at Jayden's house. He wasn't home yet, probably becuase he played football and it kept him a half hour after school. But when I looked back to my house, I noticed Alex's car in the driveway. I parked and went inside.

"Alex?" I called. I heard noises upstairs.

"Alex." I called again. Again, I only heard noises, but no voices. The noises were coming from my room.

"Alex, I'm sorry about lunch today but please I just-" I opened the door to see Casey, naked in bed, with Alex, who was also naked. They were making out pretty heavily and something told me they did much worse than that earlier. IN MY OWN BED!

"WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed. I couldn't believe it. Casey, who was pretty much my other half, my sister, my bestfriend besides Jay, in MY bed with my boyfriend. I looked at my sister. What made me even more agitated, was the fact that Casey sat there smiling and almost challenging me with her eyes.

"Babe, just shut the door." Alex waved his hand and went back to making out with Casey. I just stood there dumbfounded, 'did he seriously just say that?!' I thought to myself.

"Get. the. F*CK. out. of. my HOUSE!" I said through my teeth.

"Well, that's not going to happen any time soon." He looked me up and down.

"In fact, why don't you join us? Casey, be a doll and go downstairs?" He looked at her with puppy dog eyes

"Baby, you told me you broke up with her." She looked at him shocked and a little hurt. I stood there with my jaw on the floor, not knowing what else to say or do.

"You're outta yuhr god damn mind, Alex. We are so over. Case, you can have this sloppy second piece of shit." I glared at the two of them and turned around to walk out of the room. Alex grabbed my arm fiercely, and spun me around.

"Don't you dare speak to me like that." He threatened.

"HOW DARE YOU! YOU AS$HOLE!" I yelled and slapped him straight acros the face.

"Alex, baby are you okay?" Casey shrieked and jumped out of the bed to his side.

I walked out of the room and bolted down the stairs, tears stinging my eyes. When I had just reached the foyer, Alex grabbed my hair and I tripped on the last step. I fell right on my face, which broke my nose. I rolled over and hand went right to my nose. I felt warm and looked to see blood on my fingers.  

"Don't you EVER hit me." He growled and kicked me in the face. I started to feel dizzy and went to get back up. As I stood, Alex just kncoked me back down with a punch in the stomach. I grunted and hit the floor hard again, only this time, I fell on my side. Alex kicked me over and over in my chest and sides. A fire of pain shot through my body, I heard a few cracks, and breathing suddenly became painful. I couldn't breath. It felt like I was drowning. Drowing in darkness. Another kick to the head made me totally lose consciousness.