Chapter 9

Just read it.... I'm getting tired of announcing it!

Sarritta14

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~++~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Jayden’s P.O.V.

            We spent the rest of the day at home, talking, joking around and most importantly, making out. God damn, I feel like the luckiest man on the planet. I’ve been secretly wishing that she’d give me a chance for years, and now that I got it, I’m thanking my lucky stars and the heavenly gods above.

“What are you thinkin’ about, Jay?” She asked me, raising her head to look at me. We were on the couch watching a movie. It was currently 7:45pm, and almost exactly 3 hours ago, she told me that she loved me.

“Nothing much, just thanking the lord almighty for giving me you.” I smiled at her. She smiled back and kissed me hard. I’ll never get tired of kissing her. It sent shocks up my spine and gave me the most amazing feeling I’ve ever felt. She pulled back and bit her lip nervously.

“You ok, Tweety?” I asked, cupping her face in my hands, running them over her full lips. She looked down and away from me.

“Hey, hey hey. You alright?” I asked. Oh, god she’s regretting being with me. I tried to remain calm, but on the inside I started to panic.

“Jayden,” She sighed.

“Tweety, look at me, please?” I begged quietly. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes.

“Can I talk to you about something?” She asked.

“You can talk to me about anything, you know that.” I smiled nervously at her. She bit her lip again and ran a hand through her silky brown hair.

“You know I love you, and I trust you completely,” She started.

“And I love you too and I trust you too,” I told her, and I meant every word I said.

“But I’m not ready for um, how do I put this?” She struggled, but I knew what she meant.

“You’re worried about making love, right.” I asked her. She blushed and gave a small chuckle.

“Yea, if that’s how you want to put it.” She said.

“Well, that’s what we would do. I would never just ‘have sex’ with you.” I said, putting air quotes around ‘have sex’. She laughed and smiled.

“God, how did I get a guy like you?” She looked at me, admiringly. I held her close and kissed her. She moaned in the back of her throat and wrapped her arms around my neck. Sweet lord, all we did was kiss and I’m already rock hard. I licked her lip and she immediately let my tongue dance with hers. Her taste exploded in my mouth. It was sweet, just like her. Her scent filled my nostrils, turning me on even more, which I thought was impossible. But she found a way to do it. The passion was so intense that I fell back against the pillows on the couch. She laughed breathlessly as I pulled her down on top of me. She smiled at me, lust filling her beautiful eyes. But I knew not to push it. She still had trouble trusting people and being touched. I felt so honored and happy that she trusted me so much. She kissed along my jaw and down my neck. I moaned as she sucked on the skin right where the shoulder meets the neck. She pulled back and smiled.