Chapter 10

Yes, it is what it is.....

I CAN'T STAY AWAY!!!!

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~++~~++~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~++~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~~+

Chapter 10

Lexi's P.O.V.

                        I woke in the morning feeling happy and content. Jayden was still sleeping, him warm breath blowing against my neck. He was spooning me from behind and had his arms wrapped around me tight. I rolled over in his arms and stared at his beautiful face. I sighed happily and smiled. This boy, this gorgeous, smart, funny, perfect, boy loves me. I couldn't be happier. I couldn't help myself as I leaned in gently and kissed his full lips gently. He made a small sound and his arms tightening on me.

"Well, good mornin' to you too." I gasped, embarrassed to be caught and I tried to pull away. But he must not have noticed as he turned and pulled me along with him. I ended up straddling him. 'It' was now pushing against my, for a lack of better words, 'cuca' and I moaned softly. A weird feeling crawled up my spine, and it scared the crap out of me. I didn't know what it was. I felt anxious. My eyes widened as I tried to get out of his grip again, but just ended up rubbing against him. His eyes shot open and stared at me, shocked. I blushed and fully pushed myself off of him and crashed to the floor. I waited for the impact, but only my legs hit the ground. I opened my eyes and saw Jay holding me by my lower back, so I didn't hit my head. I looked away, embarrassed to be caught. 

"You ok?" he asked, his voice husky with sleep. I just nodded and gulped loudly. He chuckled softly. He pulled me up back onto the bed and held me in his arms. He kissed the top of my head, as I rested it against his chest. I looked back at his face and saw him smirking. 

"What on Earth were you doing?" He asked, starting to laugh. I just shrugged my shoulders and laughed along with him. We stopped and stared at each other for a few more seconds before we were both in hysterics. I laughed until my gut hurt and my head throbbed, but it felt too good to stop. 

I leaned up and kissed his soft lips, and this time he reacted immediately. He held me closer and ran his hand down my back. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and snaked them up into his hair, tangling my fingers in his soft, luxurious hair. I moaned in the back of my throat and he licked my lip, asking for entrance. I let him in and instantly his taste exploded in my mouth. He moaned as our tongues danced, intertwining together. His hands ran along the bottom of my, I mean, his T-shirt, his fingers tickling the exposed skin where the T-shirt had ridden up, with shocks of love. He ran it up and under the shirt, but I started to feel anxious as his hands crept closer to my chest, because I don't sleep in a bra, it made me feel even weirder. I placed my hand on his under my shirt to stop him and let his lips go. 

"I hate to say this, but stop." I said in a small voice, looking at my exposed thighs tangled in the sheets. I blushed and became furious with my self. God! I feel so stupid. I couldn't even let him touch me like that without spazzing out. Tears of frustration threatened to spill over, but I held them back, along with the lump in my throat.

"Hey, hey hey. it's alright." Jay told me, putting his hand under my chin to look him in the eye. He rubbed his thumbs gently along my jaw line.

"We can go as slow as you need. You know that." He told me.

"I know, but I feel so stupid. I know that you've had much more with other girls and I wish I could give you that, but I can't. I just can't. Hell, what happens whena  month goes by and all you can do with me is french? And some hussy comes along and offers her to you, I-I-I," I sttutered, feeling the pain as I saw what would happen play through my head. it reminded me of what happened four years ago. What happened that changed the way I felt with people for good. What made me the way I am now; A crumbled, broken, shell of a person.