Chapter 7 (Picture of Jack on the side....)

*Sigh* Don't make me say what this is........

ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! Oopse! Whatev. Jack's pic on the side >>>>>>>

~+~+~~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Lexi's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. I thought about what happened yesterday and I remembered Jay's song. I smiled as his words from last night played through my head. 'You know, that song was for you.' I blushed and giggled. I bit my lip and thought about what this meant. Did he like me as a friend or more? What should I do? A thousand thoughts bombarded my brain. I held my head in my hands and tried to relax. 

"You alright, Tweety?" I looked up to see Jay walking into the room. He looked worried.

"Yea, I'm fine."I lied. I rubbed my forehead with my hand. He didn't seem too convinced. He sighed and wrapped his arms around me, lying in bed with me.

"So, did ya like the song?" He asked.

"Yea, whose it for?" I said, trying to see if what he said last night.

"This girl I really like. She comes in the studio a lot to work with Jack. Her name's Marissa." He smiled. At that moment, I felt my heart hit the floor.

"I'm sure she'll love it. I have to go shower now." I choked out. I rushed to the bathroom, so he didn't see the tears threatening to come out of my eyes. I turned on the shower and jumped in, not waiting for it to warm up, but I didn't care. Hell, I could barely feel a difference.  The spray of the shower covered up my silent sobs. I really thought for a second....Oh shut up! He doesn't like you like that. You're just some pity case that he has to deal with. As I dried myself off, I looked at all my scars that Alex had left me with. One ran from my mid-right thigh all the way up my back and in between my shoulder blades. That was the worst one, which came with one of the worst memories...

++++++++++++++++FLASHBACK+++++++++++++++++++

"Babe, come on." Alex purred in my ear. He rubbed his hand back up my leg, which was exposed due to the skanky skirt that Case made me wear. 

"Alex, please stop." I whispered as I grabbed his hand stopping him. I wasn't ready for him, and even if I was, I didn't want to give it up to him in the back of his car outside my house. Besides, Mama expected me to be in the house in about 10 minutes. 

"I know you want it. Here, why don't we do this," I gasped in shock as he pulled me onto his lap and held me tight to his chest. I gave him a half-smile as I ran my hands through his silky hair. He pulled me down to kiss him. He was soft and gentle. This was how Alex is without people around. He is so sweet and caring. 

"I got you something." He pulled out a silk jewelry box and opened it. Inside, was a beautiful necklace with a ruby heart jewel. 

"Oh, Alex! It's incredible!" I felt the silk around it and marveled at it. Just as I was about to put it on, Alex stopped me.

"Uh-huh. First, you have to give me something." He wiggled his eyebrows and licked his chapped lips. I understood that he wanted me to do something that either involved his 'little buddy', as his puts it, or having me strip.

"Alex, I'm not comfortable with this. We've only been going out for like six weeks!" I pointed out. I looked out the window and saw Jayden in his room. He didn't notice me at first, but then saw me and gave me a small wave. I smiled at him and looked back to Alex.

"Look, I'm really tired. I'm gonna head inside. Thanks for tonight, Alex. I had fun." I kissed his cheek and opened the door.

"Oh, no you don't!" He slammed the door shut.