Chapter 11 (Picture of Lana on the side)

Pictures of Lana on the side >>>>>>>

Chapter 11

Lexi's P.O.V.

I gripped my pea-coat closer together as the chilly wind blew by and bit at my cheeks and nose, turning them a bright pink. Jayden, Diana, Jack, and I were waiting outside the airport for the devil herself and her boyfriend.

"Hola, my sexy bitches!" I heard a screechy voice yelp. I turned my head and saw her dark brown hair let down in waves. Her Gucci heels prevented her from running up to us, so instead she awkwardly tiptoed towards us. Her Luis Vuitton bag swinging dangerously around her arm.  Diana rolled her eyes and grumbled under her breath.

"Lana, you aren't Spanish. Just because you get spray tanned every other day doesn't help your case either." Diana snapped at her. I chuckled and turned it into a cough. Diana hated Lana when she was like this. 

"Dique, my sweets!" Lana's voice squeaked on "dique" which made her sound like a mouse before puberty. 

"Oh lord, honey child." I said, shaking my head.

Lana turned to me and squealed like a pig.

"Come give me a hug, you stupid hick! I missed you so so so so much, my country bitch!" She yelled at me. Jayden laughed until I punched him in the chest. Lana squealed yet again and wrapped her long arms around me. It's hard to hug a tall, thin, jumpy girl in heels. 

"Well, hello there, Jayden." Lana batted her eyelashes and slightly puckered her lips. Wow, she's obvious.

"Remember me?"She asked, holding her shoulders back, as if to push her boobs together to make them look bigger. I rolled my eyes. I know he remembers her. They were both so wasted at a party last year and he ended up "doing the dirty" with her. It happened a few more times before she left for her hometown in Chicago. 

"Good afternoon, Lana." He said uncomfortably. He quickly shoke her hand, much to her disappointment and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. 

"Don't I get a hug?" She whined. Jayden shook his head.

"Why not?" She whined again. Dear lord and heavens above. This girl sounds like a five year old.

"I only hug my girl." He answered. I smiled up at him and he smiled back. Lana's jaw was on the ground.  I heard a noise and looked behind her to see Jack and Diana making, Diana sitting on the hood of his car. I rolled my eyes. They can't keep it in their pants for three seconds!

"Well, I'll be damned. That sucks! I went through all the trouble of bringing my 'get lucky' wear. Unless you want to be with a real woman." She whispered in his ear, wrapping her arms around his neck. He stiffened and looked at me with wide eyes. He pulled her arms off and pushed her away, causing her to stumble due to her heels. He wrapped an arm around my waist quicker than the speed of light. I smirked at how uncomfortable he was. 

"So who is the lucky lady?" She asked. But before she could answer, I heard a man yelling.

"LANA! OVER HERE!" I saw Kayle's head over anyone elses'. Kayle and Lana were both extremely tall. Lana, being one of the top models in the country and Kayle being a basketball player for an unpopular team. He keeps saying he's gonna make NBA, but no one really knows what's going to happen. Kayle finally caught up with us and I noticed he had a cart full over designer luggage. He roughly grabbed Lana's waist, making out with her like an animal. I grimaced and looked away. I hate it when he does that. He pulled away and Eskimo kissed her. Kayle is weird like that. He'll be nasty and perverted one moment, the next moment, he's sweet. Just like Lana. Jack pulled away from Diana and turned towards Kayle, probably to check the guy.