Chapter 13

I'm so sorry about this, but if you haven't noticed, IMMA SLACKER!!! Yes, I know, BAD SARAH! BAD! Aw shove it! Okay, I'm going to stop talking before my bipolar sides start fighti-HEY! NO HITTING!!! ALRIGHT! Please vote and comment! Thanx a bunch for your patience! Love you all! 

Chapter 13

Jack's P.O.V.

"Jack, move your ass! Your hogging the bed again!" A foot slammed into my back and I groaned.

"Damn, Di, not so hard!" I mumbled back, but making more room for her. She laughed and moved closer. I turned to face her. I smiled, grateful to whatever power above let this girl be mine. Her silky, dark chocolate hair splayed messily over the pillow. The sheets tangled with her as she moved, hinting at what glorious treasures lie underneath. Her lips, light pink and slightly puffy from last night's activites. 

"I know you're watching me, you creeper." She said, her eyes still closed. She turned to face me, her gorgeous hazel eyes fluttering open. She flashed her breath-taking smile at me, and couldn't help but mirror it back to her. She reached up and kissed me gently.

"Morning, beautiful." I said against her soft lips. She giggled and kissed me harder. I moaned into her mouth and licked her bottom lip. She opened and sat up, as the kiss got more and more intense. I pulled her onto my lap and stroked her thighs. She pulled away, her face flushed, creating a soft blush that I just adored. 

"Now that's how you wake up your man!" I pointed out. She laughed and put her head on my shoulder. I sighed happily. Everything was at peace, and we could finally rela-

"I swear to the LAWD ABOVE, KAYLE! WHO WAS THAT WHORE?!" A shrill voice cut off my train of thought. Diana grumbled and stood up. I hated the feeling I got when she left my arms, but that soon disappeared, as the sheet had left her body, my eyes hungrily trailed down her body.

"Like the view?" She joked, winking at me.

"Damn right, I do!" I jumped up to her and gave her one last kiss before I gathered some clothes and went into the bathroom for a quick shower. 

"I'll go take care of the happy couple." She mumbled and quickly got dressed. When I finished showering, I walked into my bedroom to find Jay on the bed.

"Hey, man." His head snapped up to face me. I heard shouting and something smashed in the living room. As I went to go out there, Jayden grabbed my wrist.

"Do NOT go out there." He warned.

"Why not?! Is Lexi here?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's preventing World War 3 from part taking in the living room." He chuckled.

"Oh god!" I sat down and put my head in my hands.

"It's been like this for a week now!" I shouted and Jayden laughed.

"YOU BITCH!" A voice screeched and I heard a slam. We both got up and went into the living room to find a lamp smashed, Lana and Diana rolling around on the carpet screaming explicits at each other, and Kayle cheering on Lana. Lexi was standing there drinking from a travel mug, watching the battle on the now blood-stained carpet. 

"Lex! Aren't you gonna do something?!" I asked her, throwing my arms up in the air. She just shrugged as Jayden wrapped his arms around her. She giggled as he kissed the side of her face. 

"Jayden, would you like to help me cage the animals?" I asked in a fake, sweet voice, folding my hands in front of me.

"I would, but then I'd actually have to DO something!" He said. I scoffed at him, lazy bastard.