Chapter 12 (Picture of Kayle on the side)

Picture of Kayle on the side>>>>>> 

I'm trying to get back on track and since I have break, why not give y'all a treat?! Enjoy!

~+ Chapter 12 +~

Lexi's P.O.V. (The next day)

    After the awful drive home last night, I was too annoyed to and exhausted to stay up. Lana ended up in a fight with Kayle and so he slept in our guest room, only because when Kayle asked to stay in Diana's place, Jack nearly killed him with his eyes. Jay wasn't too happy either, but we had to deal. He was too broke to go to a hotel, and he had already made himself at home when we got back. I was litteraly a zombie when Jack parked so Jayden, being the amazing boyfriend that he is, carried me into the building and into bed. I was fully awake now and noticed that he was spooning me form behind. I turned in his arms and faced him. God damn, this boy is hot. His soft brown hair was messy from sleep and light snores came from his soft, full lips. I curled up closer to him and sighed. I laid there with him for awhile, before he started to wake up.

"Morning, beautiful girl." He said, not even opening his eyes. I rolled mine. Yeah right. I snorted at him. My hair was a mess and my breath was probably disgusting. Oh, how lovely.

"You don't believe me?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You're not even awake. How do you know?" I told him. I felt his chest rumble as he chuckled.

"Even if you were dressed in a potato bag, you'd still be the most beautiful thing on the planet." He said. Aw! 

"Oh, bless your heart. Your sweetness is over-ruled by your stupidity and blindness." I joked. He opened his eyes and rolled on top of me. 

"How rude!" He said, mocking Stephanie from that show from the 90's. I think it was called something like "Full House" .

                   "Trust me, Tweety. You're too beautiful for your own good." He told me, his eyes shining with passion. I leaned up and kissed him hard. He seemed shocked at first, but got into it after a second or two. I threw my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his messy hair. He moaned and held me closer, if that was even possible. He left my lips and trailed kisses down my jaw and neck. He reached my sweet spot, which was where the collarbone meets the base of my neck. He sucked hard, making me moan. Oh lord, this boy! Passion and pleasure filled my being and he pulled back. He smirked and I knew it was because he probably just gave me a huge hickey. I didn't care though. It showed that I was his, and no one else's. I didn't mind that at all. He kissed further down, until he got to the collar of my shirt, which rounded onto the top of my boobs. He placed his hand under my top and slowly went up, as he looked at me for approval. I nodded, my breath stuck in my throat. He groaned and kissed along my neck and further down, as his hands went up and massaged my breasts. He kissed the top of my boob and sucked. Flames of passion lit my spine as I moaned, arching my back, wanting more. He started to kiss lower and lower until he reached my naval, dipping his hot tongue into my belly button. I moaned again and my hands went into his silky hair. He kissed lower and I felt a weird sensation down below. It scared the living hell outta me.

"I'm so sorry, but please stop Jay." I begged, my voice breathless just from being touched like that. He chuckled and pulled back, laying down on me, half crushing me. The feeling was weird, but I liked it. He looked up at me, his hands under his chin. 

"Don't be sorry, silly! How many times have I got to tell you?" He said, amusement in his eyes. He kissed my skin and we laid there for an hour or so, just chatting. It wasn't until the alarm went off that we got ready for the day ahead of us. Since it was Saturday, I didn't have school and he didn't have work. I showered and changed into my sweatpants and black cami. He was wearing jeans and a black t-shirt that made him look incredibly sexy. He was busy cooking breakfast and didn't notice me come into the kitchen. I snuck up behind him and put my fingers over his eyes.