Chapter 2

"No I think Nancy should be with Steve!" Lance said as he chewed bacon that he had just cooked for him and Keith. "No but it's obvious she has some feelings for Jonathan!" He yelled from the kitchen. The two were talking about 'Stranger things' they both loved the show and were fighting over who Nancy should be with.

Keith was already done his food and was washing his plate. Water had got all over his black shirt and he groaned in respond. "Lance I hate your sink." He walked into the living room.

Lance looked up, grease on the sides of his mouth and his mouth filled with food. Keith laughed "you look like a pig" Lance swallowed his food "you stay at my house, I cook for you, and you call me a pig? Wow Keith you really know what you're doing" he got up with his plate "and my sink?" He laughed quietly. He walked into the kitchen, Keith following him "yeah! It splashed all over me and got all over my shirt!" He gripped his shirt showing Lance.

Lance shrugged and placed his dish in the sink and walked over to get a napkin. He dried his hands off "why don't you take off your shirt?" He smirked. Keitth blushed madly oh god "I-I.. no! Are you crazy? And you don't wash your plate? Who doesn't wash their plate after they dirty it!" He exclaimed, his eyes wide and his arms wrapped around his body.

"Me, it's too much work and oh come on Keith you're wet right?" He smirked and grabbed Keiths hand, leading him back into the living room. Lance intertwined their hands and smiled at the sight of their hands together.

Keith let go of his hand and ran over to the couch feeling embarrassed. He grabbed the penguin blanket Lance gave him and wrapped it around him. Lance frowned at the feeling of coldness his hand got after Keith let go.

He sighed and sat next to Keith. He put his chin in the palm of his hands and watched as the morning light shone over Keiths face and body, the morning colors from his window reflected on his face, they birds chirping.

He looks really cute. Oh god what am I saying, I mean he's hot but er this is so weird.
"Fine" Keith breathed out. His breathing was fast. I don't have the best body but I don't wanna look like a little bitch.

Lance looked at Keith and tilted his head side ways "what?" But Keith had already got up and took his shirt off. Lance eyes widen and he gripped the couch "woah" he smirked "stop staring weird" Keith chuckled and sat back down. He shifted uncomfortably. Lance couldn't help but stare.

His body was pale but it was pretty, he had some moles around his stomach area, his body wasn't bad but it was sure cute. "Your body is cute I like it" Lance blushed and turned back to the tv quickly, I can't believe I, Lance, said that out loud.. fuck me now.

"I- uh- what" Keith stammered. He was a blushing mess, his face burned from the hotness from blushing so much "god damnit Lance" he gripped his hair "you're so stupid I swear" Lance quietly laughed as Keith just went on a ramble on how his body wasn't cute and how Lance was blind.

He watched Keith throw his arms up and claim that he was in fact not cute. He watched Keiths pink lips move as he just continued to talk. He was getting bored. Keith was cute. He really was but hearing the person you think is cute say that they aren't cute is just blah.

He did the one thing he wanted to do since last night and kissed him. It was a quick peck nothing more. He got closer to Keiths face "shut up will you" he whispered.

"Fuck off Lance!" He folded his arms and huffed. Lance laughed "you're cute when you're mad you know that?" Lance couldn't stop flirting with the raven hair boy, he wanted to use every damn pick up line on Keith, he just wanted to see Keith blush again.

Keiths eyes were widen and a red tint scattered over his face. "Stop it Lance" he hit him softly countless times but that didn't stop Lance.

"If you were a vegetable you'd be a cute-cumber" he winked towards Keith "Lance!" He hit him in his head with his pillow.

"You're really annoying" they both laughed "and you're really cute" Keith rolled his eyes.

"you're such a flirt"

"Only for you"

After lances bad pickup lines they ended up cuddling and watching stranger things. (I love that show so much lol)

----
Sorry this was so short and bad, the next chapter should be longer and better. But thank you to the everyone who voted and commented on the last chapter, it warms my heart guys <3