Chapter 11

Keith walked the park alone. It was the first time in 4 weeks Keith was alone from Lance. He missed him but Keith wanted to be alone for the day.

Lance. I miss him. I wanna hold his hand. Lance,Lance,Lance.

Just the thought of Lance made Keith smile stupidly at the ground. He kept his hands in his pocket as he walked by the large trees. Is this what love is? Smiling like a idiot over someone's name? ... no that can't be it.

He wore a baggy grey hoodie that happened to be lances. He wore a thick blue checkered scarf. The weather was starting to get cold since the month was about to be fall.

He looked around the park and saw kids running around and playing games.

He noticed one little kid alone on the swings. It was a small little boy with blonde hair. Keith noticed how lonely the boy looked. He had his hands gripped onto the swings as he swung slowly. Then a little girl with brown hair walked over to him. She was wearing a pink shirt with a rainbow in the middle of it and black jeans. She had her hair pulled up in a high ponytail.

"Hi there! My name is Catherine but you can call me cat for short!" She smiled at the lonely boy. "Hi cat.. m-my name is Matthew but you can call me Matt for short." They both giggled as they exchanged hands. "Do you wanna play with me? You looked alone and you looked like you needed a friend! We can play hide and seek! I'm good at that game!" The little blonde headed girl pointed to the other side of the park. The side with more land to play in.

A smile spread across Keiths face. He loved seeing kids like this. Usually when he saw kids they were doing some stupid dance or just something stupid. But these were the kind of kids he like. These were the ones that warmed his heart and made him happy inside. He wanted kids. Well just one kid.

He wanted to have a kid with Lance. That would be nice. A little family with Lance. He imagined a small child.

"Daddy! I'm home!" A little 5 year old girl with big brown curls walks through the door with her small hand in Keiths big one. "How was school princess?" Lance kissed her pale forehead. "It was great! I had cookies for snack time and we got to play with the bouncy balls at the gym.. um class.. wait no room! Yeah gym room!" She gave her a father a grin as she let go of Keiths hand to hug Lance.

His face got hot as he preceded to walk through the park. Damn it. Keith couldn't stop thinking about it. He would love to have kids. He really wanted to start a family.

He didn't realize it but he walked the whole park. He was finally at a dead end. He sighed and started to walk back. The sun was already half way down. It looked at the sky and saw a orange and pink color fade together in the sky. He liked it.

He liked most things but he the things he liked the most were clouds and Lance. Those were his two favorite things in the world.

His eyes were beginning to get tired. He rubbed them and squinted his eyes. The sun was going down.

Keith felt his phone vibrate. It was a message.

Lance: come back 2 my place I've got a surprise for u. I love you <3

I love you.. those words were something Keith wouldn't expect to be ever hearing before Lance. He always thought of love as something bad. He didn't want to think much about it because bad memories.

He closed his eyes and held the sides of his phone tight.

Keith: okay, I'll be there soon :)

Even though Keith had told Lance he loved him he still couldn't bring him self to say it daily, he really liked Lance but it was still something new for him.

He hit send and shut his phone off.

I wonder what he's up to now.

-------

This story is just fluff lol why do you guys even read this?

I'm SO sorry this is short but finally here's a update!! I promise the next chapter is gonna be so much longer. Also sorry if this seemed so rushed, I literally forced myself to write this chapter but I swear the next chapters are t gonna be forced writing! Bye. Ily <3.