Chapter 1

"So you're telling me I have to go on a date with your brother?" Lance asked for the hundredth time. Shiro had his arms folded and rolled his eyes, he didn't know how many times he had told Lance this "Yes Lance and you can't say no because you owe me for when you ate my cereal at three in the morning!" Shiro threw his arms up.

Lance blushed "hey I was hungry man.. what is your brother like? Oh my god it's gonna be so weird." Lance started to pace around the room "I should've never ate your dumb cereal" he shook his head, mumbling some words under his breath.

"He's hot and that's coming from his foster brother" Shiro chuckled softly and pointed to himself "and of course it's gonna be weird you goof you don't know each other which is why you're going to get to know each other" Shiro smirked "he should be coming by in a few, when he arrives I'm gonna leave both of you to work things out" his smirked turned into something that looked like he had something planed. Lance stoped pacing and looked Shiro in the eye "oh hell no you're not leaving!"

Just before Shiro could say anything they heard a knock on the apartment door. Shiro looked over at Lance and smiled this is it he thought to himself. He happily walked over to the door while Lance was struggling to breathe

Why did I even eat his cereal I could've just ate a apple or something.. wait I don't even like apples ew. Anyway why is he making me go on a date with his brother out of all things, I hate Shiro so much I'm gonna have to get him back for this Lance sucked in his bottom lip and watched as Shiro opened the door.

His eyes scanned the boy that was at the front door. He had dark black hair that was in a mulllet hairstyle. It took everything Lance had to not laugh at the boys choice of hair. He had a tight black shirt that clung to his body along with some red and white crop top jacket ,he had dark skinny jeans on with some red and black boots. He looked emo.. oh what the hell am I saying I look like a twig Lance thought to himself.

Shiro gripped the mysterious boy hand and pulled him "Keith meet Lance, Lance meet Keith"

Keith was his name, it suited him. "Hi" Lance blushed awkwardly. Shiro felt the awkwardness and decided it was the right time to leave"Well Keith here's your new man! Bye and get to know each other!!" next thing you know Shiro was flying right out of the room. He slammed the door behind him and the two boys were left there dumbfounded.

"So you're "my new man" huh?" Keith turned around and walked over to where Lance was at so he can get a better look at the boy.

He was tall and had tanned skin with short brown hair and bright baby blue eyes. He examined Lance. "I'm sorry my brother pushed you into this" Keith sighed "ever since I came out gay he's been trying to find me someone."

Lance watched the boy talk. He was hot he thought to himself at least he isn't weird.. he looks very serious though.

"I understand he's been the same way since I've came out bi to him." Lance chuckled at the memory of him coming out to Shiro. They were both at the park where Lance decided he thought males were hot too. He told Shiro in such a rush that Shiro barley couldn't hear him. After he had said he liked both guys and girls Shiro pulled him into a big hug and smiled.

"So about the um date we're gonna uh have" Keith played around with his feet kicking them softly "We should just do something simple ya know?" His black hair falling into his face as Lance watched him talk "we can just stay here and watch movies and we can just ask each other questions" Lance said with no hesitation.

He was tired and didn't feel like getting dressed to go somewhere so he thought it'll be better to just home with Keith. He wanted to get to know Keith. As soon as he saw Keith he knew he was gonna like him. Lance always had trouble getting with girls or guys who liked him and even though he called himself a 'ladies man' he was never successful in dating and stuff. Of course he knew how to flirt and charm but usually the girls would leave him right away. Hopefully he isn't like that.