Chapter 3

"You meme the world to me" Lance just wouldn't stop with his dumb pickup lines, Keith was pretty damn tired of hearing pickup lines for over a hour and half. "Lance shut the hell up" he was tired of the pick up lines but he did like them. Some of them were funny while some were just plain stupid.

"But Keith" he moaned and got up from his position "you suck man" he folded his arms and stood in front of Keith blocking his view from the tv.

"Yeah I suck your dick" he whispered but it was loudly enough for Lance to hear "KEITH!" Lance was jumping "you just said that!! Oh my god" both boys were blushing. Keith tried to cover his face with the blanket but Lance pulled it away "so?" Lance wiggles his eyebrows and gave Keith a dirty look.

"I was just joking!" Keiths eyes widen and he hoped that Lance believed him. "I'm telling Shiro" Lance went to grab his phone that was sitting right where he was previously sat at.

Shiro?! He'll make jokes about this till I die I can't let him know. He grabbed lances hand and pulled him into his chest "no please don't" he was holding Lance close to his chest, their faces inches apart.

Lance was blushing from the sudden interactive. The room was silent, you could hear a pin drop if so, their breathing was high "lance" Keith whispered, moving closer to Lance.

Lance could feel Keiths breath on his neck and that sent shivers down his spine. Kiss him.. wait don't, fuck just go for it.

Lance leaned forward, lips almost touching until they heard banging on the door.
They jumped apart and stared at the door with wide eyes "hey Lance it's Shiro open the door!"

Lance rushed over and opened the door "Hi!" He gave Shiro a small hug and closed the door behind him. Shiro noticed Keith on the couch staring at his hands. He looked shocked and disappointed.

"Hey Keith" he said slowly and made his way towards him "hi" they gave each other a hug "so? How was the date? Do you like each other? Did you talk about each other and learn new things?" He looked at both boys, his eyes twinkling.

"Well we stood home and just watched a movie and got to know each other and for me personally I like him a lot we kissed in fact right Keith?" Lance folded his arms and looked at Shiro with a smirk.

Shiro's eyes were wide. He stared at Keith. Keith was squirming, he felt uncomfortable "yeah haha we talked and it was just a peck!"
he didn't like to talk about things like this, he liked Lance but he didn't like talking about his feelings.

Shiro noticed it and rubbed Keiths back "you don't have to tell me right now Keith, whenever you're comfortable talk to me" Shiro gave Keith a small smile and Keith returned it.

------

"Swimming?" Lance wanted to get out of his apartment so he decided he wanted to go to a private pool, he invited Keith but Keith was unsure of the whole things "yeah! It's gonna be so amazing Keith! We can swim together!" He pointed a finger at Keith, his face beaming with excitement.

"Okay.." Lance smiled and grabbed Keiths hand "you'll love it trust me!" He grabbed his keys and his wallet before running out the door. He dragged Keith into his blue Honda car.

"Hey wait" Keith pulled away from lances grip "why don't we use my motorcycle?" Lance looked over and saw a red motorcycle that he hadn't see before "you ride that thing?" He gasped "how? What if we fall and die Keith! I'm too sexy to die!" He pretended to faith

Keith rolled his eyes "we'll get there faster come on" he got on and waited for Lance. He grabbed his helmet and held it in his lap "come on pretty boy" Lance blushed and waddled over to the red motorcycle.