preview?

Lance clutched the tan colored sea shell close to him. He let the waves hit his feet as he sat down on the yellow looking sand. This was the first place he fell in love. 2 years ago he had everything. A guy and a relationship, though he could admit the relationship wasn't the best he was still in love with his ex lover. He'll never fall out of love with him. He's always loved him, no matter how much they use to hurt each other. He looked down at the shell and smiled, this was Keith's favorite thing to do when they were together, he loved taking lance to the beach and finding sea shells to give to each other. He missed those days, now Keith is married to some guy. His smiled turned into a frown, he wanted to be the one to purpose to Keith, he wanted to have a wedding. But he's made wrong choices and now he's lost. He remembered the horrible fight they had before Keith packed his bags and left.

"You're just such a asshole do you know that? you never listen to me! do you even know how i'm feeling? no! you never fucking do lance! all you ever think about is yourself! what about me? huh?! what about me? don't you even care?" Keith yelled

"You're a fucking cry baby stop fucking whining! all you ever do is complain stop being worthless and actually do something with your life!" lance yelled back in anger.

Usually Keith would've been fine with it, him and lance always fought and he was okay but things just started to build up on him.

"I'm leaving you!"

"Go ahead leave! like i fucking care!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!!"

He didn't like that memory at all, he clutched the sea shell harder. He felt tears forming.

------

yo yo whaddup ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) here's a little preview of a story i'm working on :33 tell me what you guys think please! also new chapter should be up today or later on tomorrow! &&&& please talk to me guys lmao i need friends and i'm desperate for some so text me or just write on my board? idfk but i need some friends, i'm tired of being a loner. bye <3