Chapter 7

[SMUT] (lol tbh I hate this story so much and I want to stop writing it but eh.)

"Lance.." Keith moaned in his sleep. After Lance started to grind on Keith he couldn't help but think sexual of the brown haired boy.

Keith was desperate for Lance. Lance was wide awake. He stared at the wall. He heard Keith moan. It was weird but hot. He was shaking his leg , you know you want him and you know he wants you.

He didn't know if he should wake up Keith. He got turned on by Keith moaning but still. "God damn it Keith" he groaned. He turned over and shook Keith awake.

Keith woke up with his eyes wide and sweat coming down his face "lance?"

Keith blushed shit he heard me moaning fuck.
"Listen Lance I know you hear-"

Lance put his lips on Keiths. Smashing them together. He moved his lips roughly. He didn't even care. He wanted Keith.

"I'm gonna make your dreams come true Keith" he whispered. Keith was lost at words. He didn't know what to say so he just nodded his head.

Lance started to kiss his neck making his way down. Keith lifted up the blue teeshirt struggling to take it off. Lance was taking off his black sweatpants.

Lance threw his white tan top to the floor along with the shirt Keith was wearing.

He started to kiss Keiths stomach "you're so damn beautiful Keith fuck" Keith gripped the sheets. "Lance..please"

Lance nodded, he didn't need to hear no more. He slid off Keiths underwear, reveling his hard on.

"Jesus Christ Keith" he smirked and Keith grabbed the white pillow next to him. He covered his face but Lance pulled it right off "No I want to see your face when I make love to you"

He started to suck on Keiths cock. Licking the tip of it. Keith moaned in pleasure "holy fuck Lance" he gripped the sheets tighter.

Lance sucked harder and faster leaving Keith breathless. He licked all over and started to stroke it. He licked Keiths cock roughly but Keith loved it. He twirled his tongue around the tip of Keiths cock. Keith let his grip on the sheets go, his hands went to lances hair, entangling his fingers in his hair.

"Lance.. I-I want you inside me now..Now Lance!!" His voice was a mix of lust and eagerness, Keith was damn right eager. He wanted this badly.

Lance nodded and took off his dark blue boxers. Keith is so damn hot when he is demanding holy fuck. His mind was racing and his heart was beating fast. He bit his lip.

"Lance I ne- fuck!" Keith groaned loudly. Lance was around inside of him. Lance took a deep breath
"Is this fine?" He asked. He couldn't see Keith so well since it was still dark outside.

Keith nodded. Lance started to thrust his cock inside of Keith. It took a moment for him to adjust but he started to thrust faster.

"Holy shit Lance fuck yes!" Keith was now holding onto lances back. Lance was panting.

Keith was enjoying this but then it hurt. He hasn't had someone fuck him like Lance did. Now Keith did have sex back in collage but never like this. He moaned louder making Lance go faster "fuck fuck fuck" Lance gripped Keiths hips.

Lance loved the sight in front of him. The sight of a sweaty Keith shutting his eyes and biting his lip made Lance feel hot. He loved it.

"It feels so good Lance oh god" Keith licked his lips. Lance wasn't even paying attention to Keith. He was just pushing himself into Keith as hard as he can go.

"Keith I-I'm coming" He made one last final thrust before he came inside Keith. Keith groaned "Holy shit Lance!!"  Lance was trying to regain his breath. He kissed Keith with love  before he rolled off of him.

Keith placed his hand in his heart, he was panting. All you could hear was the sound of the two boys gasping for air. The room was hot and both boys were sweating.

Keith looked over at Lance "That was way better that my dream."

Lance smirked "Oh really? Well if you ever have a sex dream about me again just know I would probably fuck the shit outta of you afterwards okay?" He smirked leaving Keith to gasp.

----------
I know this is some bad smut but bear with me here lol I don't write stuff like this often. Sorry this was short might upload again later today.
Bye <3