Chapter 9

"Lance we are not doing that, no no no!" Lance had suggested that they sneak into Shiros house and paint his walls with stupid designs. Lance thought it would be funny while Keith was panicking. "Lance that's my foster brother I'm not doing that to him!" He scolded and stomped his foot on the grass.

"Come on Keith loosen up, relax" he hit Keiths shoulder playfully and laughed. "You're so reckless Lance , we are not going to do that!" Keith raised his voice at Lance.

"Why can you have fun for a little! I can see why your ex didn't love you!" Lance didn't mean for the words to come out. He was just a hotheaded person who took things to serious. He covered his mouth quickly.

Keiths face held no emotion, he didn't want to look hurt in front of Lance. He'd never forgive himself if he did that. Keith usually thought of himself as a tough guy, a guy who never gets hurt but the poisonous words that came from lances mouth hurt Keith he wanted to smack Lance but Keith knew how to keep his temper. He closed his eyes "you know what Lance? Shut the hell up I'm tired of this, everyday I let you drag me these dumb places and I do what YOU wanna do and I do these dumb stupid things but Lance I'm just so..."

Keith swallowed. Keith wasn't gonna let himself cry in front of Lance so he just walked away, not finishing his sentence or saying bye. Lance didn't know what to do. He didn't know if he should go after Keith or stay there. Lance watched as Keith turned the corner from the block. Fuck. He shook his head while mumbling a few curse words under his breath. He ran after Keith. Now Lance was never good at love. He knew that. He didn't take love serious, of course he loved Keith but he still was childish and thought of it has nothing but a game.

He knew that he should've never said anything about Keiths ex but Lance just wanted to have a good time with Keith. He knows he's been selfish with Keith, never letting Keith go out with his friends, always keeping him to himself but he couldn't help that. He wanted Keith all for himself. He was just scared of losing Keith

Lance hadn't made it in time and before he knew it he heard a loud bang. He turned the corner to see a white 4 wheeler truck stopped right in front of Keith, who just happened to be lying on the ground.

----
Thank you for 1k reads!!

Oh would you like at that? I finally updated. Sorry this is so short & sorry for not updating, I've been so uninspired . I start school tmrw so I will most likely not be updating as much. Bye <3