ENDING!!

Lance took Keith's hand and smiled brightly. "Isn't it quite funny we got together because I ate Shiro's cereal?" Lance giggled and Keith smiled warmly.

They were at a field. A flower field. Not many flowers boomed though, it was only the beginning of spring.

It was their one year anniversary. "What cereal was it by the way?"

Lance sighed, "Apple jacks."

He found it ironic that he didn't like apples but the cereal that got him where he was right now was Apple Jacks.

Keith quickly slipped his hand away from Lance and covered his mouth. He wanted to hold in his laughter.

Lance pouted. "Don't laugh." He crossed his arms and all Keith did was laugh.

Watching Keith smile and laugh made Lance feel good. I made him feel warm. He felt as if he did good. He loved Keith, and Keith loved him. He knew it sounded cheesy but he felt the warmth of Keith. Keith didn't have to do anything, he could simply laugh and Lance would feel as if he had the world now. As if every endless, dark-less road would have light.

He titled his head just a bit and watched his laughing boyfriend. The sun was shinning and it made Keith glow.

Keith laughed so hard Lance thought he was gonna die for a second. He put a hand on Keith's shoulder.

"Hey.." Lance whispered.

Keith stopped laughing and looked at his boyfriend with the biggest smile still plastered on his face.

"Let's get married. Marry me Keith?"

----------

[A/N] surprise surprise, I'm back.
I bet you weren't expecting this. Surprised?

I decided to make a ending for this story. Even till this day i still see tons of comments of people telling me they wished I continued and what not.

This is totally unexpected but I guess I do owe you guys a ending :)

Thank you for all the countless support I get on this story. All the comments and votes make me smile and it warms my heart! It's amazing to see how far this story came. It reached 23k reads! It makes my heart swell, so many people have read this! :,)

This is the OFFICIAL ending of 'Discover.'

I love you all. I hope to see your support on my other stories as well. Farewell.