Chapter One.

She was found in a dumpster,
her so called husband had thrown her in there after physically abusing her. She laid there , her body on top of fulled, stink garbage bags, flies everywhere.

She heard his footsteps stammer away on the pavement as she laid there, arms tied with rope and a rag tied around her mouth. It appears to be that this dumpster belongs to the apartment building.She wanted to get up but she couldn't , her legs were numb and she was in pain , not even painkillers could sooth. It was pain from the outside as well as the inside.

She had been physically, sexually and emotionally abused... she didn't cry anymore. She already knew what character she was in the story , the prey. He was the predator and she was the prey , she'll have to pay for his bad days , temper and anything that linked to that category. Even when everything was alright , he'll still have an excuse to hunt his prey , to abuse her till it all seemed like a pattern ... more like a routine if you'd ask her. He'd come back from work and yesterday's events will repeat except the violence will progress. She was already used to the torture she had to put up with daily , she hadn't cried throughout a couple months for now, she wouldn't cry to give him the satisfaction of her screams and tears pleading him to stop.

The last time she'd cried was when he cut her on her side with a knife , the pain was unbearable but she knew they're worst things in life. The cut wasn't really deep but did leave a little bump that was known as a scar which was now a half moon , she covered her scar with a tattoo , a half moon tattoo that represented hope. Hope for a new beginning.

This night she had to express her emotions that were bottled up and kept somewhere deep inside of her. The emotions that were filled with anger , sadness and most importantly lost of hope. She was broken. She was once a porcelain doll that was fragile as a rose petal but who had now shattered into a million pieces in lost of everything. That night was her only night to let her emotions out , she curled into a ball and stared at the stars who were looking hazy and glowing within seconds. Tears running down her face like if someone were to open the water fountain. She was tired after a moment, her eyes automatically closed and she drifted away in her sleep.

She woke up in the morning , it was still dark so it must of been around 4:00 a.m. She was sniffling.. until she heard chattering and laughter coming from what appeared to be a male's voice. She widened her eyes as they approached the dumpster that's lid was open.

She squirmed as the trash bag hit her bruised leg. A whimper came out. She them tried to sit up against one of the dumpster's walls. Her back is leaning against one of the sides of the dumpster, leg curled up to her chest , arms wrapped around her knees. With every movement that she takes , a bullet of pain shoots her, she whimpers as she sits up. She then hears what appears to be one of the men who threw the garbage bag, lighting up a cigarette.

She sniffles, looking around her surroundings she sees a rat near her foot. The rat slowly crawling onto her right foot , making it's way up to her thigh as it sniffs her jeans. Letting out a little scream , the rag was soaked from all the tears and was hurting the corners of her mouth where it was tightly pulled back and tied. She shook her leg , whimpering in pain , which lead the rat to the other side of the dumpster. She shivered as a cold breeze passed her, she tried to corner herself away from the rat as she possibly could but there wasn't much she could do. Her legs felt like if they weren't protected by jeans , she was extremely cold.

She sobbed a little more , sniffling as she leaned her head against the dumpster towards her left. After a few minutes of her sobbing she heard footsteps approaching her. Her eyes widened , as she sniffled.