Chapter Three

Chapter Three: Mitch's P.O.V.

As Alex went to the bathroom for some Advil, I took my phone out and started checking twitter. A notification came up saying I was tagged in a tweet. I clicked on it and oh boy. There were multiple pictures of me holding Alex. There were a few of me holding her outside of Minecon. Me carrying her bridal style to Starbucks. Us ordering our coffee. Her on my back when we were walking to the hotel. Us when we were in the hallway to her room. Worst part, the captions. It tagged me and said, on all of them,:

Who's that slut with Mitch or Mitch deserves a better girlfriend or Slut, she was also in Ty's lap. 

I was so angry that my followers were bad-mouthing Alex. She was my friend. My best-friend, after Jerome of course. I called out to her. She ran out of the bathroom and plopped down next to me. "What's up?" she asked. All I could do was show her my phone. "Oh boy." was all she said. She curled up into a ball and started crying. I put my arm around her, but she pushed it off and ran to the bathroom, closing the door and locking it. I lifted myself up and walked to the bathroom. I could hear her faintly crying. I leaned my forehead against the door. "Please come out baby, girl."

Alex's P.O.V.

I curled into a ball and started crying after reading the captions and comments. Mitch put his arm around me, but I pushed it off and ran to the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it. Tears were still coming. Then, Aiden had to butt-in. 'You know, they're right about one thing. Who are you? You were in Ty's lap. They just don't know the whole story. Maybe you should make a video explaining it. Maybe Mitch's followers will then understand.' he said. I nodded my head and took my phone. I listened and heard Mitch leave. I pulled up YouTube and checked my subscribers. 5 million. Well, this will be a good time to do and IRL video and explain my feelings. I started the video. 

"Hey guys, it's me, DarkBowls98. I'm here with my 5 million subscribers video. As promised, I'm doing an IRL vlog. This is what I look like. Yeah, I know I'm a chick. I was pretending I was a guy. Ask me anything personal in the comments that only DarkBowls98 would know. I guarantee that I will know the answer. Anyway, thank you for the 5 million subs. I never thought I would get that many. Now, since I'm at Minecon, you can come up and talk to me. I'm just a regular person. Somewhat. OK, now, I want to talk about something else. You can click off now if you don't wanna hear this. I am skitzophrensic. I have a voice in my head that can tell me what to do. It can cause me pain. I almost committed suicide because the voice was taking over my body. And, I wanted to show you my wrists." I hold my wrists up. "I don't remember doing most of these. I only remember cutting once. That was when I started going to Yancy Academy in Houston, Texas. So, if you see me banging my head, rocking back and forth, listening to my music really loud, or all three, that's because the voice in my head won't shut the hell up. So, that's all I wanted to share with you guys. I hope you guys can accept that I'm a girl. I shall see you pretty faces later. Bye!"

I ended recording and uploaded it without editing. Then Aiden spoke up. "You could end all of this now, you know. All you have to do is over-dose on all the different pills you have." Aiden said. I started to consider it. It would be less painful. It would be over in an instant. HM, let's do this. I opened the Advil box, swallowed all of those. Then I took all of the other pills I could find and swallowed all of them. Seconds later, I was beginning to black out. The bottles and boxes on the counter, I brought down with me when I fell. As I lay on the floor, everything was beginning to go black. After a minute or two, everything was gone. All around me  was blackness. This was the end for me. 

Mitch's P.O.V.

I ran to Minecon and got Ty. I started worrying about leaving her alone, so we started to run. It started as a jog, then a run, then finally into a sprint. We reached the room. Thank heavens I left it ajar. We walked in and heard what sounded like little boxes and bottles falling. It sounded like it came from the bathroom. Where Alex was. Ty and I started pushing on the door. We finally got it open only to see Alex out cold on the floor and pill boxes and bottles around her, empty. I picked her up in my arms and Ty and I ran to the rental truck. I placed her in the back and sat next to her while Ty got into the drivers seat, started driving, and called the guys. Ty went ahead and dropped me off at the hospital with Alex and went back to get the guys. I literally ran into the hospital and hurriedly checked her in. Man was the hospital busy tonight. I had to wait a hour for a room to open up. Even then, she didn't have a bed sheet to warm her freezing body. The doctors kicked me out into the waiting room and started doing test. I started running my fingers through my hair, I couldn't sit still, all I could do was pray, hope, and pace the floor. 

Ty came running in along with the other guys. I was still pacing. "How is she?" Ty asked. "I don't know. They haven't told me anything. They're probably still doing tests." I answer. Ty sits down and puts his head in his hands. His shoulders were shaking lightly. Some of the other guys sat down while the rest of us stood. I looked over at Bree. Her cheeks were stained. I guess Ty told her she over-dosed on pills. After what seemed like forever, the doctor finally came out. Bree, Ty, and I went straight up to him. "How is she?" we asked in unison. "She's in a stable condition. She's gonna survive. She just can't have pills for another two months due to how many she had. Would you like to see her?" he asked. We all nodded. He led us to her room and let us go in alone. "Who's gonna stay with her tonight?" Adam asked. "I will." I said immediately. The others nod. After a hour and a half, the others left and it was just Alex and I. Her body was shivering. I took my jacket off and covered her with it. Her body almost instantly stopped shaking. I lightly kissed her cheek. "Goodnight baby girl."

ANOTHER PART DONE, BEOTCH! This in one of my favorite stories. Only chapter three and someone already tried to commit suicide. Oh boy. 

QOTD: What is your favorite type of cookie?

Mine is chocolate chip peanut butter. YUM!!

Anyway, leave a comment with your answer. BYEE! :P