Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight: Alex's P.O.V.

I said goodbye to Max and walked in. I was the first one home. Austin must be picking the boys up from school. Right as I set my bag and skateboard down in my room, I heard the front door open and heard the familiar voices. I rushed downstairs.Everyone was standing there. "What? Why is everyone staring at me?" I asked crossing my arms. "Um, your eyes are purple." Maddie said. "Oh yeah, I know. They're contacts." I said, lying right through my teeth. They just shook it off and walked into the living room. (There's a wall between the hallway and living room and a wall between the kitchen and hallway.) I waited in the hallway for Mitch. He walked in almost as soon as the others went into the living room. He opened his arms and I ran into them. "You were such a tease today at lunch." I say pulling away a little bit. "Yeah, I know." he says and kisses me quickly. "Such a tease." I say under my breathe and follow Mitch into the living room. Apparently, the guys and girls saved Mitch and I a spot on the couch. We jumped over the back of the couch, sat down, and cuddled. After a while, I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I saw Mitch laying next to me in my bed. I know we didn't do it. I woke up fully then turned to wake Mitch up. "Mitch, it's time to get up." I said softly while gently shaking him. He just groaned. "MITCH!" I yelled in his hear. He was awake and on the floor. I couldn't help but laugh. I walked around to him and held out my hand. He took it and brought me down with him. I propped myself up on his chest and stared into his chocolate brown eyes. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and got up. He got up and we walked downstairs. I got some toast while he got cereal. I walked back upstairs to get ready. What I ended up wearing was my Pierce The Veil t-shirt, black skinny jeans with holes, and my black high-tops. When I walked back into the kitchen, I didn't see Mitch. So, I figured that he just went to school, until a felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and someone kissed my cheek. "We better get to school." I saw, breaking away. Mitch put his sad face on and started shuffling to the door. I walk back over and kiss his cheek. He immediately perks up and starts walking. As we walks on one side of the street, I skateboard with Max on the other side.

We arrived at school, and I ignored Mitch for the time being. I was a little late for lunch. But, when I walked in, I saw Michelle sitting with Mitch. Next, she went ahead and had a make-out session.... with Mitch. I just grabbed my lunch and sat down with Max, on the brink of tears. I knew that this wasn't just a joke. It was a real relationship. "Alex, are you OK?" Max asks. "No, not really." I answered. "Here, I'll be right back." he said and got up.

Max's P.O.V. (NEW P.O.V.!!!!)

I got up and walked to Mitch's table. "Hey guys, can I talk to Mitch in private?" I asked. They shrug there shoulders and Mitch gets up. He follows me into the hallway. "What do you want Max?" he asked sternly. "What the hell was that?" I asked getting in his face. "What the hell was what?" he asked pushing me back a little. "You know what I'm talking about. You were just having a full make-out session with Michelle. AND YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND ALREADY!" I yelled, pushing him back. "Look, I don't care about Alex. Maybe at first I did, but not anymore. She's weird." Mitch says looking disgusted. That's when the anger was let loose. I took my fist and nailed him in the nose.

Alex's P.O.V.

There was screaming coming from the hallway. Everyone looked towards the hallway, but stayed where they were. I actually got up and ran out to see what was happening. Max and Mitch were going at it. I went and pushed them away from each other. "KNOCK IT OFF!" I screamed. Everyone from the lunch room was out in the hall. Even though Max and Mitch were about three feet away, they were glaring at one another. Michelle came from the crowd and clung to Mitch's arm. I walked up to him and just locked his gaze. Everything was silent. Mitch was starting to ease up. "I'm sorry." he whispers. "Sorry doesn't cut it, Hughes. It's over." I say, turn around, and walk away. Right as I got out of the crowd, the math teacher came around the corner. "Alexandra, you are suspended for three days." she says. I just sigh and walk to the office. "Maxwell, is there anything you want to say?" I hear Mrs. Moore ask. "Kiss my ass!" he yells. "Maxwell, suspension for three days." Mrs, Moore says. Max come into the office, grabs our boards, and we go home. "Hey Max, do you want to come in and hang out?" I ask. He nods and enters. After a while, I get a text from Ash.