Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen: Alex's P.O.V.

There was a door that looked as if it were glowing. Everything else was pitch black. I started walking towards the door, but was soon blocked by a body. This body belonged to a boy, one I have never seen before, or at least I think. "W-Who are you?" I asked. He smiled. "I'm Aiden Chase Parker." he answered. The room started getting lighter and the door began to blend in. I started panicking. I noticed how Aiden was dressed in all black. His hair was black with blue highlights. "I like the highlights." I say. He nods a thank you. "Do you remember me?" he asked, biting his lip. I wracked my brain trying to remember. Then it hit me. "I do. You've been with me since I was born. You're the voice in my head. I remember you." I said happily. He nodded and smiled. "It's time for you to go back." he said and disappeared. The room became dark again and the door re-appeared. I walked to it, opened it, and walked through. 

My eyes fluttered open and all I could see was white. Everything became clear and I realized that I was in a hospital. "Guys, she's up!' a guy exclaimed to my left. I sat up, looked to my left, and screamed. All these guys were just sitting there, staring at me. I got up, ran to the opposite wall, and hugged my knees close to my chest. Two guys started making their way towards me. My breathing became quicker and my heart beat sped up. One guy had (in the story, Jason is gonna have his old hair) about ear-lobe length brown hair and blue eyes. He wasn't short, but he wasn't tall. The other guy had short, brown hair and brown eyes. He was sorta tall. They slowly made their way over and sat in front of me. "Who are you, why are you here, and what do you want?" I asked, my voice shaking. The brown eyed guy went to put his hand on mine, but I shifted and he withdrew. "You don't remember us?" the other one asked. "Remember you? I've never even known you!' I yelled. All the guys went wide-eyed. Tears brimmed my eyes and I just wanted to cry. I kept glancing at the door, wishing for Ty to walk in. 

A few seconds later, the door flew open and Ty walked in. I ran past the two sitting by me and hid behind Ty. "Alex, what's wrong?" he whispered to me. "Ty, who are these people?" I whispered back. Tears came to Ty's eyes and he broke down. He slid down the wall and out his head in his hands. "Ty, are you OK? What's wrong?" I asked, wrapping my arms around him. "I was hoping it wasn't true." he said and looked up at the guys. "Ty, what are you talking about?" a guy with a big nose asked. "The doctor told me that there was a slim chance Alex would have memory loss. He also said that if it does happen, she could regain her memory." he said through his tears. Nobody said anything. The door opened again and in walked Cameron, Bree, Hayley, and Megan. I got up and we were in a group hug. Cameron lingered and hugged me even after the girls let go. "Alex, do you remember your friends?" Cameron asked looking me in the eyes. I nodded. "Name them off for me." he said. I shrugged. "OK, Cameron, Hayley, Megan, Bree, Ash, Jackson, Luke, Vic, Mike, Kellin, Alex, and Brendon." I said. Cameron's eyes went wide. "Cameron, are you OK?" I asked waving my hand in front of his face.

Ty came up next to him. "Alex, how do you still remember them. You haven't seen them since middle school." Ty said. I shrugged again. "I don't know. I just remember them and the fun pranks we pulled." I said and sat down on the bed. The doctor walked in and was takin' back at all the people and tears. "Um, I just came to check on you, Alex. How are you?" he asked and stood at the end of the bed. "I'm good. Just a little........emotional." I answer. "OK, well, you're free to go whenever you wish. Here's the papers. you can just leave them on the bed when you leave." he said and set the papers down on my bedside table and left. Ty came and signed the papers. I got ready as soon as the guys and girls left the room. I put on my t-shirt, jeans, and shoes. I ran out to the others in the waiting room. As we all piled into the truck. Ty, Cameron, and Hayley sat up in the enclosed section. Bree sat to my right and Megan to my left. The guys filled the rim of the truck. They went down the line and introduced themselves. There was Mitch, Jerome, Jason, Quentin, Adam, Tyler, Preston, and Ian. They looked familiar, I think. When we reached a light tunnel, I stood up and spread my arms out wide. As soon as we were out of the tunnel, I sat down and faced everyone. 

It was silent until we walked into the house. Everyone was laughing and talking and it was really loud. I went to my room and started up a vlog for my channel. They told me in the car that I had a channel. It started recording and I went on:

"Hey guys, I'm back from my interesting week, I guess. So as many of you may or may not have heard, I tried to commit suicide by jumping off a cliff. Well, I survived and, honestly, I'm glad I survived. The only thing is that I don't remember a lot. Like, I don't remember Mitch, Jerome, Jason, Quentin, Ian, Adam, Preston, or Tyler. They told me their names and that's all I know of them. They also told me about my channel. I'm sorry I forgot you guys, but at least I'm making a video right now. So, I will try to get everything back on track, but I'm gonna need help from the guys with remembering how to play video games. Well, that's all I have to say. I'll see you guys later. BYE!"

I edited and uploaded. At least I remember that. I just sat at my computer and stared at the screen. What to do? After a while, a noise started going off and I freaked out. I ran downstairs and got Ty. "Ty, my computer is making a weird noise and I don't know what to do. Help me." I said. We ran back upstairs. "It was just your Skype. Someone want's to talk to you face to face, but live somewhere else." Ty explained. "Oh, sorry. Thanks Ty." I said and Ty went back downstairs. It went off again and I answered it, sitting down. "Hello?" I said. It came out more of a question. "Hey Alex" the guy said. It took me a while to figure out that it was Vic. "Hey Vic! Sorry I didn't realize you at first." I said. "It's OK. I heard you jumped off a cliff and I wanted to see if you lived. What's up?" he asked. "The sky." We laughed. Another guy came in. It was Mike. "MIKE!" I screamed. "ALEX!" he screamed. "Thanks, Mike, for breaking my ear drums." Vic said. Mike and I laughed. "So, Alex, we have a surprise for you." Vic said. Right as I was about to ask what, the door-bell rang. "Ugh, I'll be right back guys." I said and ran to the door. Behind the door was...................

HEY GUYS! I haven't seen you since last year. Lol, so cheesy. OK, so yes I left a little cliff hanger. It's not a big cliff hanger so it shouldn't be that surprising. Anyway, I'll see you guys later. BYE!!

QOTD: Who do you think is behind the door?