Chapter 12

The boy was pissed. The anger that had been bubbling within him since that afternoon threatened to spill out as he made his way to 51 Elsburg Street. He parked his car on the lawn, not caring about police because no one lived around here except her.

He found her underneath some guy in her bed.

‘Get out.’ He said to the naked man who was clearly enjoying himself.

She stared at him as the man leapt out of bed, grabbed his clothes and ran out.

‘What the hell?’

‘You have no right to ask me that. Why did you do that today?’ he screamed at her.

‘We need to put our plan in motion, brother. Dad wanted us to get revenge on the Del Monte family and I am going to follow his orders.’ She said, walking out of the door stark naked.

He followed her out, his anger turning into fury at her carelessness.

‘We were almost caught! And why did you have to drag other people into this?’ he asked.

‘I know how you feel about that bitch Veronica. Are you letting your idiot feelings get in the way of your dad’s wishes?’ she asked, staring coldly at him.

He wondered how his twin could be so cold and evil. He wanted nothing to do with this plan of revenge but he was scared of telling her that. She was bloodthirsty and dangerous.

‘No, of course not. But Martha, please don’t hurt other people who don’t need to be hurt,’ he begged.

She stared at him blankly and he knew she didn’t care what he thought. She wanted one thing and one thing only: Revenge.