17- Good luck

Okay, I'm obsessed by Harry grabbing his crotch lately...

Why did I agree? Why did I agree to bring Ryan tonight?

I had a lot of doubts about Harry's intentions. And it kept bugging me, all the time I spent to get ready at home.

After telling him that Ryan would come as well, I went home to change and all.

Ryan seemed pretty enthusiastic at the thought of meeting the persons I knew, and was looking for it. Me, quite the opposite, felt more and more anxious and nervous, as the time went by.

As our relationship had just started, I still liked to put some effort on my appearance, when I went on a date with him. It didn't bother me if he'd see me with casual outfits, because I still wore them. But I just enjoyed taking care of me, and see how he looked at me, when I was done up. The way he said to me I was beautiful and all, made me feel incredibly well. The plus was to wear a little bit more make-up and accessorize more my outfits.

The fact that we met at an electronic music festival, and he saw me sweating, and drunk, (well, trashed would be probably the proper word) helped for not putting too much pressure on my shoulders, because I knew he didn't expect me to be the woman I wasn't, and still liked me when I was natural. But still, I wanted to look nice tonight.

Putting on my favorite pair of black skinny jeans, I decided to wear a white crop top. Since I had tanned a lot this summer, it would be nice to wear a white top. Then, I straightened my hair, and put on light make-up, only some blush, and mascara, with some of gloss but not too much for now. I didn't want Ryan to kiss me and have gloss on his lips. To add some more afterwards, I put the tube on my little golden purse.

I was humming and dancing in my room on Little White Lies, I couldn't believe how hooked I was to their sons... adjusting my hair for the last time, when my phone rang. Ryan called me to let me know he was waiting for me in front of my house.

Unplugging my hair straightener, I turned off the light of my bedroom, before closing the door, and headed downstairs. Kissing my mother, I ran outside, and headed to Ryan's car, parked in the driveway. She was so annoyed that I was dating another guy than Harry... But I didn't care. Ryan was treating me well, at least... And I felt light with him, and it was my life, not hers.

"Hey handsome" I greeted him, as I climbed into his car, closing the door behind me. It was crazy how I felt like a school girl when I was with him. My knees got weak, and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Honestly it felt incredibly good, to be overwhelmed by someone else than Harry Styles. And it didn't happen in a long time, even with Ben.

"Hey beautiful" he smiled at me, and tilted his head to my side, before pressing his lips on mine. My head started to spin, and my mind became foggy when I felt his full plump lips on my mouth, his left hand, cupping my cheek. Thankfully I was sitting, because I felt weak on my knees. "Ready to go?" he asked, after breaking the kiss, and I missed the contact immediately, his eyes locked with mine.

But I sighed interiorly, and looked at my hands. No I wasn't. I knew it wasn't a good idea. And regretted to agree to come with him. But it was done, and I was crossing my fingers that it would be actually a good thing that Ryan would see that Harry had a girlfriend, so he wouldn't need to worry about us while our trip to Ibiza. "Ready!" I simply said. So he turned his key in the ignition, and started the engine of his car, before pulling over and left my driveway.

**

When Ryan pulled his car on Harry's driveway, I felt nervous, and took a long breath, before opening the car door, and got out of his luxurious SUV. Pressing the close button of his key, Ryan took my hand in his, and I felt better immediately.