Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Lauren's POV:

"Woah!! Nice car!" Rydel said, a look of awe on her face.

"You like it?" I asked her. She slowly nodded her head. I chuckled to myself as I started my car and backed out. I loved my car. It is a silver 2013 Ford Taurus. The interior is black and it has all sorts of cool functions. Not to mention the ones that Oplantic and I had added after getting it.

"Ahhh." Rydel sighed.

I giggled, "I see you have found the back massager controls." She nodded her head, eyes closed, enjoying the back massage it was giving her. I giggled again before directing my attention back on the road.

Ross' POV:

"You were totally flirting with her! Don't deny it!" Riker teased.

"Okay fine. Yes I was flirting. You happy?" I asked, tired of being hounded with questions. I tried to get away but Rocky stopped me.

"Yes we are. So what is it that you like about her?" Rocky asked, intrigued.

"Well, she has a breathtaking smile, adorable laugh, she's spontaneous, oh and she is smokin' hott." I added, my cheeks getting hot.

"Awww! Rossy's got a crush!" Riker said, impersonating Rydel.

"Stop!" I said, turning around and darting upstairs. When I got to my room, I shut the door and flopped down on my bed, my face in my pillow.

"What do I even say to her? I mean, for all I know, she could have a boyfriend. Or worse, she doesn't feel the same way about me." I said to myself out loud. My phone vibrated. I had a new Twitter notification. I unlocked my phone and went to Twitter.

@XDTdancer247

Sleepover with @rydelr5 ! And thanks for throwing me in the pool and getting my sunglasses wet. @rossr5 >:(

I laughed for a couple of minutes before responding.

@rossr5

@XDTdancer247 hey no problem ;). and if you hadn't pulled me in, your sunglasses wouldn't have gotten wet. lol

I smiled at my phone before putting it on the nightstand. I flipped over and put my hands behind my head, staring up at the ceiling. She looked so sexy in that bikini! I'm pretty sure I caught her checkin' me out too. I do like her, but does she like me back?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over 100 reads!!! Thanks soo much!!! So, tell me what you think so far and I will update again soon! COMMENT, FAN, VOTE!!!!

- Lo *^-^*