Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Riker's POV:

"Did you just hear that?" I asked Ross. He nodded his head and we both ran outside. After Lauren had ran out he had came down with a confused look on his face. I thought it was best not to bring it up.

I stopped dead in my tracks as soon as I saw what caused the noise. There were two cars in the road, one of which I recognized. Lauren. It had suffered the most damage. I looked at the driver of the other car. Peyton. She had a smirk on her face. I ran towards Lauren, looking behind me to see where Ross was. He ran over to Peyton and was asking if she was okay. I was furious. I turned my attention back to where I was going.

"Lauren? Are you okay?" I asked. No answer. I walked up to the driver's side. She had gash on her forehead and several minor cuts on her face and arm. I shook her and her head fell back. Tears were now falling down my cheeks.

"Ross, call 911!" I yelled.

"Why?" he replied.

"Because Lauren isn't waking up!"

******************************************************************************************

"Hey Rocky, do you know where Ross is?" I asked. He pointed to another hospital room and I walked in. He was talking to Peyton.

"Ross Shor Lynch get your ass back in there! Peyton does not have your life in her hands, Lauren does!" I yelled. He walked back into Lauren's hospital room.

Ross' POV:

I walked in and Lauren had tubes galore attached to her. There was also a heart monitor and an oxygen mask. She had a white bandage wrapped around her forehead. I glared at her. I don't care if she dies, I thought. But my emotions were reacting differently. I bawled. I don't know why, but I did.

*FLASHBACK*

I walked in and she was covered in cuts, bruises and stitches. I fell to my knees and cried. I walked over and sat next to her, taking her hand in both of mine.

"Please wake up babe. I can't lose you."

*END OF FLASHBACK*