Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Lauren's POV:

It's been two months since I broke up with him. I think about him everyday. His last text he sent to me was Dec 1st. I never responded. I miss him so bad. I wanna just go running back to him, but he would be expecting that. And according to twitter and instagram, he has someone new. Last week, Peyton posted a picture of her and R-him kissing. I had woken up this morning with a horrible headache. I still can't believe I had gotten drunk last night..

I was sitting in Trig waiting for the bell to ring so that I can go to lunch. There are two more days til winter break.

• Ding Ding •

Lunch!!! I rushed out of the room and down the main stairs to my lunch table. I haven't been eating much since I broke up with him. I've lost a lot of weight because of the break up and what Peyton said. So I just got a fruit roll up and water, then headed back to my lunch table.

"Hey Tyler!" I said to my guy friend Tyler Way. His personality reminds me of R- don't say it Lauren!

"Hey Lauren!" he replied smiling. Jordyn and Rochelle joined us and we sat in silence for a couple minutes.

"Hey isn't that-" Tyler started to say, pointing towards the main staircase. I turned around.

"- Ross Lynch." Jordyn finished his sentence.

Ross' POV:

I was standing in Lauren's school during her lunch period on the main stairs.

"Hey isn't that-"

"- Ross Lynch." I heard people say. I looked in the direction it came from and there she was in all her beauty. God how I've missed her so much. I just wanted to run over to her and kiss her. I just hope she didn't see the photo that that little bitch posted. She had me pinned to the wall. Ross focus, you have to win her back. She looked me straight in the eyes before turning back around and grabbing her water. I started strumming my guitar.

Lauren's POV:

He started playing his guitar. I recognized the tune, but couldn't figure out the name. Then he started singing.

I don't wanna be famous

I don't wanna if I can't be with you

Everything I eat is tasteless

Everything I see don't compare to you

Paris, Monaco, and Vegas

I'd rather stay with you if I had to choose

Cause baby you're the greatest

That I could think to lose

I just wanna be with you

And I can never get enough

I'd give it all up, up

I'd give it all up

If I can't be with you

And all of this stuff sucks,

Yeah all of it sucks,

If I can't be with you.

And, no Oscar, no Grammy,

No mentioning Miami.

The sun don't shine

The sky ain't blue

If I can't be with you

I could sail around the whole world,

Still won't find a place

As beautiful as you girl

But really who's got time to waste

And I can't even see a future

Without you any color starts to find

Ain't no way I'm gonna lose ya

Nobody in the world could ever take your place

You're the kind you can't replace

And I can never get enough

I'd give it all up, up

I'd give it all up

If I can't be with you

And all of this stuff sucks,

Yeah all of it sucks,

If I can't be with you.

And, no Oscar, no Grammy,

No mentioning Miami.

The sun don't shine

The sky ain't blue

If I can't be with you

Ohhh, All of this sucks

If I can't be with you

I'd give it all up, up

I'd give it all up

If I can't be with you

And all of this stuff sucks,

Yeah all of it sucks,

If I can't be with you.

And, no Oscar, no Grammy,

No mentioning Miami.

The sun don't shine

The sky ain't blue

If I can't be with you

With you

Ross' POV:

"With you." I sang the last line. I was kneeling beside her. She had tears in her eyes and her hands were covering her mouth.

"Ross I-" She started.

"Lauren I am so sorry for getting mad at you. I shouldn't have. Will you please forgive me?" I asked, looking at her with hopeful eyes. She nodded her head and I gave her a big hug. I picked her up and twirled her before putting her back down on the ground. Everyone started cheering.

"I love you soo much Ross. You have no idea." She whispered, so that only I could hear it.

"I love you too. And more." I replied smiling before giving her a quick peck on the lips. "So I heard you have a recital this weekend. Do you mind if I come?" I asked, giving her puppy dog eyes.

"I would love for you to come and no, I love you more." She responded, giggling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if the beginning doesn't make sense. I had written this before I had written the previous chapter. Anyways, I hope you like it!

- Lo *^-^*