Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Lauren's POV:

He doesn't love you.

Stop it! Shut up!

I pulled away, covering my ears with my hands.

"Make it stop!" I cried. Ross placed his hands on my shoulders. "They won't leave me alone!"

"Who won't leave you alone?" he asked. I looked him in the eyes.

"The voices won't shut up. They are always mocking me," I said shaking my head, sobbing. He pulled out his phone and walked off.

Ross' POV:

I pulled my phone out and walked off, stopping by my car. I dialed the number.

"Hello? Ross?" a sleepy voice answered.

"Sorry Oplantic. I just called to tell you something is wrong with Lauren. One eye is brown and the other is pink and she says she is hearing voices. I'm worried and scared." I whispered, my voice shaky. There was silence.

She sighed. "Keep a close eye on her. If she does anything outrageously abnormal for her, call me back. Okay?"

"Yeah. Bye." I replied, my voice still shaky. I hung up and walked over to a confused Lauren. I looked her in the eyes. They were glazed over, like she was deep in thought. "Hey, do you want to stay the night with me?" I asked, nudging her in the arm. She looked at me and her eyes were back to normal. Both brown. She had a terrified look on her face.

"Ross, something's not right about me. I-I can't phase anymore. Even though I have the necklace on. And when I do, I wouldn't be trying to." She looked around. "Ross where am I and why am I here? What's wrong with me?" she looked me in the eyes, and my heart sank. She looked lost in her own mind. I pulled her into a hug and she started crying into my chest.

"Shh, everything's going to be alright. Just remember I love you no matter what." I soothed, pulling her back to look her in the eyes. She smiled at me. Next thing I knew she was out of my grasp and standing ten feet away from me.

She cocked her head, glaring at me. "No you don't." she spat. Her eyes were no longer brown. They were a deep violet.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

A/N

What do ya think? And the contest is CLOSED! Lolz

- Lo *^-^*